Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,307 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Extensively Customized Hummer With Gucci Interior, 28 Inch Rims, 3 Tvs - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Extensively Customized Hummer With Gucci Interior, 28 Inch Rims, 3 Tvs (2272 Views)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Fresh Tokunbo 2008 Toyota Camry With Stainless Rims..price 2.480m / Neat 2008 Honda Pilot 4WD With Chrome Rims (Months Used) Selling For 1.75m / Extensively Customized Hummer With Gucci Interior, 28 Inch Rims, 3 Tvs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extensively Customized Hummer With Gucci Interior, 28 Inch Rims, 3 Tvs by mrchase: 2:46am On Jan 31, 2012
Up for sale is a 2003 Hummer H2. I bought this truck 3 years ago and invested lots of money into it. It has been featured in the DUB magazine 2 times in a row and was only driven in the summer for shows. It also has a 28 inch rims and tires, 22 inch rims and tires and stock rims too. YOU TAKE IT ALL!!!This truck stands out, It's an attention magnet, that's why she hates it. Hummer is classic, you will never find one like this. Another fact you need to consider is, there's never going to be a newer hummer, production ended last year, so this is your chance to lay your hands on a classic vehicle. Please don't compare this truck to every Hummer on here, it totally stands out when you drive it.
I have a youtube video at the bottom of this thread!
Totally hand-made/customized with Gucci interior.
3 TVs and a DVD Player with Ipod hook up
3 12 subs
28 inch rims and tires
I also have the stock rims for winter and also another set of 22s
Only two of these kinds were customized. One for me, one for Shaq ( the basket ball player). He later sold it to DUBB
Truck's got 63k miles
will ship to Lagos-
email gigroupcorp@gmail.com
Thanks for looking

I also have the stock rims for winter
and also another set of 22s
</font>

<br>
<
<br>
<
<br>

<br>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reCFRLdsTTc
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reCFRLdsTTc[/flash]
Re: Extensively Customized Hummer With Gucci Interior, 28 Inch Rims, 3 Tvs by chelseabmw(m): 1:17am On Feb 01, 2012
bros,how can we verify u are the owner of this car?
Re: Extensively Customized Hummer With Gucci Interior, 28 Inch Rims, 3 Tvs by mrchase: 2:33am On Feb 01, 2012
Thats a really good question, lol never thought about this before.
The title is in my name, but I doubt it could prove anything.
I can take pictures with it, I also doubt it could prove anything
I could get the title notarized with a US Notary Public or Banker, would that do it?
Or you can hit me up on ebay, paypal, craigslist and its the same owner,
You live in the UK? my family stays there too and u could drive down there and ask,
I guess if you need any satisfying verification suggestions, u could ask and I'll send that to you.
But the car is in my name, and I have the docs to prove.
Re: Extensively Customized Hummer With Gucci Interior, 28 Inch Rims, 3 Tvs by mrchase: 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2012
still for sale
Re: Extensively Customized Hummer With Gucci Interior, 28 Inch Rims, 3 Tvs by mrchase: 3:24am On Feb 22, 2012
hit me up, its on ebay now too
Re: Extensively Customized Hummer With Gucci Interior, 28 Inch Rims, 3 Tvs by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2012
Dude,u dont own that car, if you do,u wouldnt have to put it on Nairaland for sale coz there wld be lots of hot buyer in the UK or US ready to pay for this instantly.
If u say its urs,send documents of particulars in ur name.
Infact,you can even forge dat.
Re: Extensively Customized Hummer With Gucci Interior, 28 Inch Rims, 3 Tvs by mrchase: 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2012
You want me to post the particulars in my name ? Mr Okebugwu Ikechukwu Williams, you freaking a- hole. Email me on eBay or call my info listed on there you dumb Bottom for making that request. U needed to see the info, u have my phone and email address, yet you chose to question my identity. You know where to find me, but I won't post my personal information on freaking nairaland, oh and I can choose to sell my truck wherever I so desire. Eff off!!
Re: Extensively Customized Hummer With Gucci Interior, 28 Inch Rims, 3 Tvs by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 26, 2012
Cool ride but ℓ̊ hate white. Its sickening.
Re: Extensively Customized Hummer With Gucci Interior, 28 Inch Rims, 3 Tvs by Wylout: 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2012
chelseabmw:

bros,how can we verify u are the owner of this car?
Columella:

Dude,u dont own that car, if you do,u wouldnt have to put it on Nairaland for sale coz there wld be lots of hot buyer in the UK or US ready to pay for this instantly.
If u say its urs,send documents of particulars in ur name.
Infact,you can even forge dat.

I still don't understand why y'all particular about him being the owner.
Is it because he is a black Nigerian? tongue tongue grin grin

(1) (Reply)

2011 Toyota Camry Se(not Far From Brand New)confirm This,. / Lovely Offer... Nissan Almera Tino 2006 Model For 550k Only @AUTOCEJIKON MOTORS / Irresistable 2004 Camry Le Reg For Just 870k.superclean And Cheapest!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.