Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Re: My Birthday - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Re: My Birthday (953 Views)

Today Is My Birthday. / It's My Birthday: / Getting Married On My Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Birthday by Easybaby(f): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2007
Re: Re: My Birthday by chiboyz(m): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2007
you sure say na your birthday? or abi you dey seek attention?
Re: Re: My Birthday by sylvao2000(m): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2007
Happy birthday and wish you all the best in life , but was a wrong address you gave l was there with my fiancy to celebrate with you and l told her you were my best friend, what a great Embarrisment grin
Re: Re: My Birthday by presido1: 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2007
sylvao2000:

Happy birthday and wish you all the best in life , but was a wrong address you gave l was there with my fiancy to celebrate with you and l told her you were my best friend, what a great Embarrisment grin
You have been scammed!!
Re: Re: My Birthday by zignorr(m): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2007
@sylvo2000 . . . just imagine yourself . . .you sent your wish after the birthday . . .you don't even know that she celebrated her birthday . . .if you actually have a girlfriend, you wouldn't have been toasting all the babes on nairaland tongue tongue tongue
Re: Re: My Birthday by inze(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2007
It aint easy to see the day your were born years after. All thanks to God.

As for me, i wish you the very same that you wish yourself together with long life and prosperity.

I n z e
Re: Re: My Birthday by sylvao2000(m): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2007
zignorr:

@sylvo2000 . . . just imagine yourself . . .you sent your wish after the birthday . . .you don't even know that she celebrated her birthday . . .if you actually have a girlfriend, you wouldn't have been toasting all the babes on nairaland tongue tongue tongue

You just they lean how to talk,  abi na so your mouth be

(1) (Reply)

Event Manager And Planner / Invites For Teju Babyface Show / Dj Or One Man Band Which Is Better4wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.