Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

God Cares For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Cares For You (1188 Views)

God Cares 1 / God Cares / God Cares About Your Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Cares For You by estuaryfe(m): 11:16am On Jan 31, 2012
"Look at the birds in the sky: They do not sow, or reap, or gather into barns, yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Aren’t you more valuable than they are?" (Mathew 6: 26)

Please, see the full article at http://elohim-worship..com/
Re: God Cares For You by Lasinoh: 4:50am On Feb 01, 2012
Sure.
The reason he built a beautiful garden with a forbidden fruit and a serpent in it for you. kiss
Why dunyoo put the same in your house to 'tempt' your toddlers. . .because you gave them free huh? cheesy

Tufiaaaaakwa!!! cry

Now, see as you suffer for sins you never intended to commit because you had a SADISTI[b]CAL[/b] God!
He sent you his ONLY begotten son a woman labored for 10 phocking months to give birth to. . . You KILLED him.
I would like to see the next son come from that your God's azzzze after 2 phocking days of labor pains huh?
Enjoy your inheritance.
Not mine! kiss
Re: God Cares For You by estuaryfe(m): 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2012
Lasinoh,

Can you give me a brief history of your life?
Re: God Cares For You by Lasinoh: 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2012
Is that necessary? cheesy
Re: God Cares For You by estuaryfe(m): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2012
It will be helpful if you can share your life story.

It will help us to not only understand when and how you started having these set of beliefs regarding God but also to help us mutually explore the existence of God.
Re: God Cares For You by Lasinoh: 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2012
My life is rich and blessed with peace, joy and happiness.
I abandoned Christianity when I came to the USA. . .
When I understood that you did not have to pray to be successful.
Most importantly, it was easier to live the life of a sinner than a self-righteous hypocrite.
Actually, I progressed more when I became an Agnostic.

No going back. I am a free bird. cool
Re: God Cares For You by estuaryfe(m): 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2012
I am glad to hear that your life is rich and blessed with peace, joy and happiness.

However, I understand why you abandoned christianity: You heard the wrong message regarding christianity.

The bottom line to christianity remains the reality of the existence of God and how to relate with Him.

I am giving you a simple assignment right now. For the next forty days, every day, just say "Jesus Christ; You are the Son of God. I want to see you."
Re: God Cares For You by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2012
estuaryfe:

"Look at the birds in the sky: They do not sow, or reap, or gather into barns, yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Aren’t you more valuable than they are?" (Mathew 6: 26)

Look at the antelopes in the Massai Mara: They do not sow, or reap, or gather into barns, yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Aren't you_________________Oh sh#t!!! here comes a lion

Re: God Cares For You by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2012
Look at the Lions in the Massai Mara: They do not sow, or reap, or gather into barns, yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Aren't you______________

The bible: 21st century people, taking BC logic as Absolute fact.
Re: God Cares For You by Lasinoh: 3:12am On Feb 03, 2012
For the next forty days, every day, just say "Jesus Christ; You are the Son of God. I want to see you."

Behold. . . the ultimate evidence of the Christian wickedness! cry

Please, I have already seen him.
What a wretched way to die. I will not even wish that on my worst enemy. To die such a wretched death in the hands of the so-called fellow Christians who claimed to 'LOVE HIM SO MUCH'!  shocked Ha!!! grin
Nothing to write home about.
I have never wished such a thing.
Would not do me any good.
That is a Christian apeal.
Not mine.

Not my belief. . . not my portion.
What a relief! cool

(1) (Reply)

Is Rihanna Pushing A Satanic Illuminati Agenda? / Why Exactly Do We Lock Our Doors When Sleeping In The Night?? / Clear Indication Of Christ's Imminent Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.