Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Old Plate Numbers To The New Plate Numbers How Much Will It Cost? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Old Plate Numbers To The New Plate Numbers How Much Will It Cost? (10298 Views)

SOLD...Toyota Camry 03(big Daddy)@790k# SOLD#. New In An Out Though Old Plate / Clean Regtrd Nissan Quest 2000 Model Wit New Plate No 500k / Get Your New Plate Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Plate Numbers To The New Plate Numbers How Much Will It Cost? by purefella(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2012
How much will it cost , i know its going to start from Feb 1st but who have any clues if the price will be the same as getting a new one or cheaper
Thanks Nlers
Re: Old Plate Numbers To The New Plate Numbers How Much Will It Cost? by Benez: 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2012
For private car, it is N30k including V/L, T. Party Insurance and new plate and proof of ownership.
Re: Old Plate Numbers To The New Plate Numbers How Much Will It Cost? by Kx: 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2012
Benez:

For private car, it is N30k including V/L, T. Party Insurance and new plate and proof of ownership.
for old car with old nos, insurance,VL etc nko?
Besides, is it FRSC that issues all that docs now?

purefella:

i know its going to start from Feb 1st
Is d date no longer August 2012?
Re: Old Plate Numbers To The New Plate Numbers How Much Will It Cost? by Immaf1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2012
If I pay for a new Plate today how soon could i get it.
Re: Old Plate Numbers To The New Plate Numbers How Much Will It Cost? by purefella(m): 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2012
Kx:

for old car with old nos, insurance,VL etc nko?
Besides, is it FRSC that issues all that docs now?
Is d date no longer August 2012?

The date is February 1st 2012
Re: Old Plate Numbers To The New Plate Numbers How Much Will It Cost? by purefella(m): 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2012
Benez:

T. Party Insurance for what ? will that cover the vehicle or just the plate number confusing
Re: Old Plate Numbers To The New Plate Numbers How Much Will It Cost? by Kx: 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2012
purefella:

FRSC INTRODUCES NEW NUMBER PLATES, DRIVING LICENCE
News — By bola on September 5, 2011 10:46 am

President Jonathan during the FRSC commissioning of new driving licence and number plates for vehicle users, at the FRSC headquarters, Abuja

The Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) has announced a deadline of August 2012 for Nigerian drivers to obtain the new driving license and number plates recently
commissioned by President Goodluck Jonathan at the
Re: Old Plate Numbers To The New Plate Numbers How Much Will It Cost? by onyxo76(m): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2012
purefella:

i learnt from a realiable FRSC official that there's no need to change to any new number. the frsc staff themselves are not even changing their own plate numbers for the new ones
he says they are not harassing any one with the old plate numbers, it only applies to new vehicles,
Re: Old Plate Numbers To The New Plate Numbers How Much Will It Cost? by purefella(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2012
Kx:

News — By bola on September 5, 2011 10:46 am

President Jonathan during the FRSC commissioning of new driving licence and number plates for vehicle users, at the FRSC headquarters, Abuja

The Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) has announced a deadline of August 2012 for Nigerian drivers to obtain the new driving license and number plates recently
commissioned by President Goodluck Jonathan at the

We are saying the samething , February 1st is when the registration of changing from old plate numbers to new plate numbers will start and August is the deadline for all vehicle owners to have changed from old plate numbers to the new ones before the law enforcement start their usual harassment

onyxo76:

i learnt from a realiable FRSC official that there's no need to change to any new number. the frsc staff themselves are not even changing their own plate numbers for the new ones
he says they are not harassing any one with the old plate numbers, it only applies to new vehicles,

You have to change from Old plate numbers to the New one on or before August 2012 , it's mandatory
Re: Old Plate Numbers To The New Plate Numbers How Much Will It Cost? by onyxo76(m): 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2012
onyxo76:

i just renewed my license this morning and got a temporary one. the FRSC guys said that there's no directive to challenge anyone having old plate numbers. however if you have some 30-40k to give away you can go ahead and change your number
Re: Old Plate Numbers To The New Plate Numbers How Much Will It Cost? by mikeapollo: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2012
The National Assembly has directed FRSC to put a hold on the new number plates, it cannot be enforced untill NA endorse it.
Re: Old Plate Numbers To The New Plate Numbers How Much Will It Cost? by purefella(m): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2012
onyxo76:

i just renewed my license this morning and got a temporary one. the FRSC guys said that there's no directive to challenge anyone having old plate numbers. however if you have some 30-40k to give away you can go ahead and change your number

Thanks for the information
Re: Old Plate Numbers To The New Plate Numbers How Much Will It Cost? by deic9(m): 8:04am On Aug 29, 2013
To replace your old plate number with new one, it cost 25k. You will collect the plate number and the vehicle document the same moment you pay and pick up the CMR and road worthiness the following day. For further inquiry, contact fred on 08064889649.
Re: Old Plate Numbers To The New Plate Numbers How Much Will It Cost? by Humanbeans(m): 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2013
deic9: To replace your old plate number with new one, it cost 25k. You will collect the plate number and the vehicle document the same moment you pay and pick up the CMR and road worthiness the following day. For further inquiry, contact fred on 08064889649.

Hi fred, Pls what documents do I need to bring along. thanks
Re: Old Plate Numbers To The New Plate Numbers How Much Will It Cost? by deic9(m): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
All you need is a copy of the old doc of your car. Thnks
Re: Old Plate Numbers To The New Plate Numbers How Much Will It Cost? by Humanbeans(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
thanks
deic9: All you need is a copy of the old doc of your car. Thnks
thanks
Re: Old Plate Numbers To The New Plate Numbers How Much Will It Cost? by Ogum(m): 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
deic9: To replace your old plate number with new one, it cost 25k. You will collect the plate number and the vehicle document the same moment you pay and pick up the CMR and road worthiness the following day. For further inquiry, contact fred on 08064889649.
my old plate number is abuja can i still retain my old number and state . Pls where is your office located?
Re: Old Plate Numbers To The New Plate Numbers How Much Will It Cost? by dejavoonaija(m): 10:13am On Feb 06, 2017
Patronize a corporate Organization for vehicle paper renewal

We are here to make the logistics of vehicle particulars easy for you…..

CarReg is a e-commerce & logistic company with a secured Online 2 Offline (O2O) platform https://www.carreg.com.ng that helps in facilitating the renewal of your vehicle particulars and delivery

Our Office is at 14a Bayo Dejonwo Street, Maryland, Ikeja

Value Proposition to our customers

• Delivery within 24 hours (Same day delivery if received before 12noon)
• Services at cost price(For now)
• Payment on delivery
• Free delivery in Lagos (For Now)
• Delivery outside Lagos attracts only the cost of courier service

4 Steps only and received your particulars within hours

1. Click on the URL https://carreg.com.ng/index.php?pg1-cid48_html
2. Choose any of the services by clicking “Add to cart”, e.g Car Renewal or Combo SUV Renewal or Vehicle License - Car
3. Click check out at the Top right corner of the page
4. Provide your name and delivery details

Call out contact center 09090144706 to even book renewal offline

Re: Old Plate Numbers To The New Plate Numbers How Much Will It Cost? by wizkidblogger(f): 10:31am On Aug 14, 2021
FG has increased the price in 2021. Check out the new rates here.

(1) (Reply)

Sparkling Neat Toks 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORT 4WD #3.6m _____SOLD_____ / No deal / 2002 Toyota Camry Le Pre-ordered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.