Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Looking For Someone To Make Your Glass Doors,windows, Show Glasses Etc - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Looking For Someone To Make Your Glass Doors,windows, Show Glasses Etc (624 Views)

Automated Gate And Glass Doors Available At Very Reasonable Prices / Automated Gate And Glass Doors Available At Very Reasonable Prices / Cost Of Quality Roofing Sheet In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Someone To Make Your Glass Doors,windows, Show Glasses Etc by ifsez: 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2012
Someone came to fix my glass for me.I was so impressed with his efficiency and honesty.I just have to recommend him.His number is 0803 116 1330.
Re: Looking For Someone To Make Your Glass Doors,windows, Show Glasses Etc by efficiencie(m): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
Abi na your number, you wan come dey do advert for yaself! I would like to know what it would cost to setup a glass front for provision store. I would also like to know what my options would be in terms of the materials needed.

(1) (Reply)

For Serious Minding Writer Only! / Loan Needed To Cultivate 10 Hectares Of Cassava In A 50 Hectares Biz Plan / Do U Need A Good Fotograph For Your Event?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.