Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,968 members, 7,838,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Pls Advice A Friend (is This Guy Married Or Not) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Advice A Friend (is This Guy Married Or Not) (1251 Views)

Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice A Friend (is This Guy Married Or Not) by Smartrizz: 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2012
She met this guy in Dec. According to her it was love at first sight for her, they started a relationship they guy told her that he want to become a single parent but on meeting her, he has changed his mind, she asked the guy if he is married or not, he not married. The guy told her that he has a 7 months son, that he doesn’t want to marry the girl that gave birth to the child, he has an agreement with the girl’s family that he will pay her off, and he has been taking care of the child and the mother, he stood that he won’t marry her. My friend became confused when the girl’s dad died, that her guy contributed towards the burial, and also went with his father and some other people for the burial, my friend was confused he has asked the guy severally if he is married to the girl, he kept giving the same answer ‘’AM NOT MARRIED’’.

One day, a friend of the guy he confided on called the lady (my friend) and inform her to pull away from that relationship, that the guy is married to the girl, that the guy showed him their traditional wedding pictures, she should be careful with the guy, none of them can explain why the guy is keeping my friend and always maintained to her that HE IS NOT MARRIED, THOU HE HAS A KID, BT NOT MARRIED. My friend became confused not knowing who to believe, as she has confronted the guy on several occasion he kept maintaining that he is not married. But his facebook status is married, she asked and the guy said he is using it to scare ladies away.

Please advice my friend, she is very confused.
Re: Pls Advice A Friend (is This Guy Married Or Not) by Outstrip(f): 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2012
What is she confused about. Married or not the man does not want to marry her. How many ways will he tell her
Re: Pls Advice A Friend (is This Guy Married Or Not) by ronkebp(f): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2012
Tell your friend to look for another man, too much wahala and trust issue, this type of relationships always have a sour end.
Re: Pls Advice A Friend (is This Guy Married Or Not) by Confilass: 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2012
I can assure u that the guy is married. If he wasn't married he won't have gone with the father to the burial and also contributed.

It's what most guys uses to get what he wants. No time to share my recent experience.
Re: Pls Advice A Friend (is This Guy Married Or Not) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2012
Re: Pls Advice A Friend (is This Guy Married Or Not) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2012
Wow women can sometimes be silly
Re: Pls Advice A Friend (is This Guy Married Or Not) by soapdish(f): 8:08am On Feb 01, 2012
Is she desperate, why would she get involved in such a relationship. That relationship has no future, Τhe earlier she understands that  the better for her.
Re: Pls Advice A Friend (is This Guy Married Or Not) by Smartrizz: 8:53am On Feb 01, 2012
soapdish:

Is she desperate, why would she get involved in such a relationship. That relationship has no future, Τhe earlier she understands that the better for her.

Am not blaming my friend for getting involved in the relationship, is a normal thing meeting a guy, she asked the guy about his marital status before he started mentioning of having a son and not married, am blaming the guy for not saying the truth. I think the advice for her is to pull away from him.
Re: Pls Advice A Friend (is This Guy Married Or Not) by youngboss1(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2012
Ladies sometimes surprise me.Na only him just summon the courage and walk out of the concept because this guy just to eat his cake and have it all together undecided
Re: Pls Advice A Friend (is This Guy Married Or Not) by moremi2008(m): 10:33am On Feb 01, 2012
There really isn't a dilemma here. Only a foolish woman will see lake of fire and jump into it. Besides, you only just met the guy in December? Chineke! Better remove your heels and run for your dear life! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Advice A Friend (is This Guy Married Or Not) by oluite(f): 10:48am On Feb 01, 2012
This is the problem i have with some ladies!!
With all the handwriting on the wall ?
The friend said he is
He acted as a "responsible husband" during said "wife" father burial
You dont need to see marriage certificate.
Please take a walk.

(1) (Reply)

April Fool's Hoax Kills Man, Wife Charged To Court! / When There Is Life There Is Hope / Miracle Escape As Baby Falls In Front Of Lorry After Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.