Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,671 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo (4622 Views)

Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her / Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by amakaikeng(f): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2012
Amber Rose was photographed last night spotting a face tattoo similar to that of Mike Tyson in The Hangover.

The model was accompanied by her boyfriend Wiz Khalifa to host a party in Miami Beach. She seemed so happy to show off the tattoo which is located just above her left eye.

It is however not known if the tattoo is real or not. But what is clear, is the fact that Amber Rose is in love with tattoos.

Continue to see more Amber Rose tattoos @ http://amakaikenga..com/2012/01/amber-rose-shows-her-love-for-tattoo.html

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by Outstrip(f): 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2012
Look what this beautiful girl has done to her face. Say no to drugs
Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by Mcleo007(m): 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2012
Drugs, eh?
Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by MeGaStReEt: 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2012
The only thing i like in this girl is her hair
Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2012
the first time i laid my eyes on this gal's body, i thought to myself that this was one of the sexiest white biatch celebrity in the US (her body is the TRUTH!). . . . . . .  after having this tattoo (if real), i would now say that she is the SEXIEST and DUMBEST white hoe celebrity in the US.
Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by minute(f): 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2012
The worst part is someone is going to see this and get a real one. This woman

need to get  life stop trying to be something she's not.
Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by 9janinja1(f): 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2012
and it is not your business , na wa o callin er a hoe and biatch , na your face she write on.

whatever you think does not affect her , you still cant get her anyway.

MRbrownJAY:

the first time i laid my eyes on this gal's body, i thought to myself that this was one of the sexiest white biatch celebrity in the US (her body is the TRUTH!). . . . . . .  after having this tattoo (if real), i would now say that she is the SEXIEST and DUMBEST white hoe celebrity in the US.
Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2012
^^ooooooooh i have offended her number one fan, lol!
come on now, we all know she a hoe, lets not fool ourselves here. she was a stripper from the age of 15,  (probably turning tricks by 18) and SHE said it HERSELF that she was a HOOD RAT from South Philly (do you want me to translate that for you?! bwaaah!). why you mad at me for just repeating what SHE said about her damn self?

but hey, dont take MY words for it, here is the link: http://ksfm.radio.com/2011/03/16/amber-rose-was-a-stripper-at-age-15/

as for me not being able to be with her anyway, you make NO DAMN SENSE!!!! what has that got to do with anything? so because i cant fukc her i shouldnt state the FACTS AT HAND? grow up!

2 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by AmuIgwe: 9:24am On Feb 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

Amber Rose is not white.
Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by Kaboom1: 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2012
Why are Nigerians obsessed with this girl? Like whats her claim to fame, that's relevant to Nigerians? Just wondering and would be glad if anyone care to give the answer. Thanks
Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by Nobody: 4:16am On Feb 02, 2012
Amu Igwe:

Amber Rose is not white.

she is 75% white (Irish, Italian), 25% black (mulatto from Cape Verde), care to tell us what she is (if not white)?

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by 9janinja1(f): 5:19am On Feb 02, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

^^ooooooooh i have offended her number one fan, lol!
come on now, we all know she a hoe, lets not fool ourselves here. she was a stripper from the age of 15,  (probably turning tricks by 18) and SHE said it HERSELF that she was a HOOD RAT from South Philly (do you want me to translate that for you?! bwaaah!). why you mad at me for just repeating what SHE said about her damn self?

but hey, dont take MY words for it, here is the link: http://ksfm.radio.com/2011/03/16/amber-rose-was-a-stripper-at-age-15/

as for me not being able to be with her anyway, you make NO DAMN SENSE!!!! what has that got to do with anything? so because i cant fukc her i shouldnt state the FACTS AT HAND? grow up!

i really dont care about her, i just think its wrong to judge because she decided to get a tattoo on her face (her face o not your own). first you make noise about how how hot she was the sexiest and now the dumbest and its like whatever , if you think she's hot or not or dumb, it doesnt matter she's still making a name and you'r still writing about her.

MRbrownJAY:

she is 75% white (Irish, Italian), 25% black (mulatto from Cape Verde), care to tell us what she is (if not white)?

if you have black in you then you are considered black, so yea she's black.
Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 02, 2012
^^i am sure you would want me to be a groupie and just look at her without caring for her lifestyle (like most groupie do) but that aint me. this is what she is, SHE has no problem with it, why should YOU?

why should it be wrong to SAY what HOOD RATS do, lol!!!! yes she is a sexy woman (like many hoes out there) but it doesnt change the facts at hand (ask Kim K).
Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by 9janinja1(f): 6:20am On Feb 02, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

^^i am sure you would want me to be a groupie and just look at her without caring for her lifestyle (like most groupie do) but that aint me. this is what she is, SHE has no problem with it, why should YOU?

why should it be wrong to SAY what HOOD RATS do, lol!!!! yes she is a sexy woman (like many hoes out there) but it doesnt change the facts at hand (ask Kim K).

honestly i dont care , i just have a problem with people judging like that.
Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 02, 2012
^^its called: CALLING A SPADE, A SPADE.
if someone is hoeing all their lives, and then suddenly tries to act like someone who got class, then it surely wont change the fact that this person is a hoe.

that fake tattoo is just a reminder of who we are talking about here: a hood rat from South Philly who was (officialy) a l[b]e[/b]sbian until she met Kanye West. come on!!!
Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by zolzlolz(f): 9:01am On Feb 02, 2012
9ja-ninja:

drop the one drop rule, MASSA'S SET YOU FREE
Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 02, 2012
^^sadly, that's is the way some black people (with their inferiority complex) think. looking/judging themselves just like their racist slave masters use to portray them.

one drop ko, one splash ni!
Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by zolzlolz(f): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2012
^^^talking sense man. Now watch her come in here saying,"But White people started the one drop rule"
Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by AmuIgwe: 11:44am On Feb 02, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

Caucasians aren't necessarily white.
Whatever that mixture is -- by virtue of your own admission -- obviously isn't white, unless you are using a one drop rule for white people.
Amber Rose looks far from white to me.
Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by zolzlolz(f): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2012
Amu Igwe:

Caucasians aren't necessarily white.
Whatever that mixture is -- by virtue of your own admission -- obviously isn't white.
Amber Rose looks far from white to me.
well she's definitely not black either. She's biracial. You better deal with it my friend. Same goes to all the slaves out there!
Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by 9janinja1(f): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

^^its called: CALLING A SPADE, A SPADE.
if someone is hoeing all their lives, and then suddenly tries to act like someone who got class, then it surely wont change the fact that this person is a hoe.

that fake tattoo is just a reminder of who we are talking about here: a hood rat from South Philly who was (officialy) a l[b]e[/b]sbian until she met Kanye West. come on!!!

so if you met me and i have something like that on my face, what would you think.

MRbrownJAY:

^^sadly, that's is the way some black people (with their inferiority complex) think. looking/judging themselves just like their racist slave masters use to portray them.

one drop ko, one splash ni!

zolzlolz:

drop the one drop rule, MASSA'S SET YOU FREE

i dont have inferiority complex and i'm pure nigerian (i thank God i dont have any idea what it is to have a slave master). The chick does not look like any white girl i have seen. when she's filling out a form i'm pretty sure she does not put black, italian and irish on the side of the form.  

zolzlolz:

^^^talking sense man. Now watch her come in here saying,"But White people started the one drop rule"

i find this amusing, you knowing everything including what i'm going to say next.

Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by zolzlolz(f): 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2012
9ja-ninja:

i dont have inferiority complex and i'm pure nigerian (i thank God i dont have any idea what it is to have a slave master).
Well there's good news for you. The job of having an inferiority complex does not require you to have any experience as a slave. You just need to know the theory. So many blacks in Africa have never slaved for someone, they do fulfill the theoretical criteria of having an inferiority complex. You are fighting for this woman to be black. She looks nothing like your black nyash, but because the white man said that any black blood makes you black she is black. Now we know you have an inferiority complex because of two reasons; you want to identify with a woman who looks close to white by calling her black. You allow the white man do define what blackness is
Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by zolzlolz(f): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2012
9ja-ninja:

The chick does not look like any white girl i have seen. when she's feeling out a form i'm pretty sure she does not put black, italian and irish on the side of the form.  
she probably ticks the 'mixed' box or ticks the 'other' box, then writes mixed if she has to specify. Sorry for disappointing you. I have a box of tissues for you.
9ja-ninja:

i find this amusing, you knowing everything including what i'm going to say next.
well generally there are signs that show that someone has an inferiority complex, just like there are signs one has a flu. You are showing general trends that you have a complex problem with your 'one drop rule' cop-out
Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by zolzlolz(f): 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2012
Watch her come in here and tell us that, "well blacks come in all colours and shades"
Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by 9janinja1(f): 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2012
zolzlolz:

Watch her come in here and tell us that, "well blacks come in all colours and shades"

fascinating.

zolzlolz:

Well there's good news for you. The job of having an inferiority complex does not require you to have any experience as a slave. You just need to know the theory. So many blacks in Africa have never slaved for someone, they do fulfill the theoretical criteria of having an inferiority complex. You are fighting for this woman to be black. She looks nothing like your black nyash, but because the white man said that any black blood makes you black she is black. Now we know you have an inferiority complex because of two reasons; you want to identify with a woman who looks close to white by calling her black. You allow the white man do define what blackness is

I only wrote the slave bit to reply what mrbrownjay wrote. i'm not fighting for Amber to be black, i cant be bothered with her. i have a problem with the dude who thinks getting a face tattoo makes someone stupid , yes its not necessarily a good decision but its her face.

never seen the mixed box , my friend is mixed and he sure as hell does not tick other

honestly if you guys have problems stop pushing it to me, you'r trying too hard to convince me she's white.
Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by zolzlolz(f): 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2012
She's MIXED, woman. Now what, you think because someone's not black they have to be white? Sweety, there are a lot of people in the world who are neither black of white. My stance is that she's mixed. Where have I said she's white? Your stance is that she's black and you justified it by using the outdated 'one drop rule':
9ja-ninja:

yeah, you wrote that undecided
Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by 9janinja1(f): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2012
zolzlolz:

She's MIXED, woman. Now what, you think because someone's not black they have to be white? Sweety, there are a lot of people in the world who are neither black of white. My stance is that she's mixed. Where have I said she's white? Your stance is that she's black and you justified it by using the outdated 'one drop rule':yeah, you wrote that undecided

MRbrownjay said she's white and i'm like no she isnt , she is actually considered black. i know she's mixed but most definitely not white.
Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by 9janinja1(f): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2012
ps i'm going to stop arguing now not because i'm rude but mostly because i dont care for her and see no reason to argue about her.

Also just because i have a tattoo on my face does not make me dumb , its my personal choice and nobody's business.
Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by zolzlolz(f): 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2012
9ja-ninja:

vs
9ja-ninja:

i know she's mixed
wow, what a 180 degree shift. I'm glad you've faced the truth

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by 9janinja1(f): 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2012
zolzlolz:

vswow, what a 180 degree shift. I'm glad you've faced the truth

which truth ,

shey you know i was not refering to you but mrbrownjay, he said she's white and i was like if anything she's considered black than white. the chick is obviously mixed , when its not like i have eye problem. abegi !
Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by AmuIgwe: 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2012
zolzlolz:

well she's definitely not black either. She's biracial. You better deal with it my friend. Same goes to all the slaves out there!

I never said she's black. I said she isn't white. Nothing to deal with. Grow some brain cells before foaming at the mouth, will ya?
Re: Amber Rose Shows Her Love For Tattoo, Acquires A Face Tattoo by zolzlolz(f): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2012
Amu Igwe:

I never said she's black. I said she isn't white. Nothing to deal with. Grow some brain cells before foaming at the mouth, will ya?
I'll do that after I jam your head in your smelly a$s

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The World's Hottest Transgender - Amiyah Scott / Guess Which Actress Owns This Backside / Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.