Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working (30787 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Image123(m): 3:04am On Oct 08, 2012
comic
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2012
Refresh = ctrl + r.. . . . . . .
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 13, 2013
A year later and Oyedepo's curse is still working...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Pukkah: 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2013
musKeeto: A year later and Oyedepo's curse is still working...

Why not leave some people to continue to pitifully wallow in their unbreakable delusion!

They claim to be educated yet there is no sign that they're using their brains. I pity them. I pity Nigeria more.

Let them continue to lazily wait for the prayer to work. What have they done differently as a people/country to bring about the end of Boko Haram? Nada!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 9:15am On Feb 22, 2013
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 9:15am On Feb 22, 2013
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 5:38am On Mar 21, 2013
dekung:
Did you read the news at all? Kabiru sokoto was in court today but was there any hearing? no because of lack of evidence. And mind you he is Kabiru Sokoto is not the leader of Boko Haram, he was just alledge to have masterminded on of their attacks. Boko Haram is not asking for Amnesty, northern leaders are asking for amnesty on their behalf and this is the latest from Boko Haram:

So it still boils down to the fact that your bishop is a fraud, deal with it

Be careful how you label people fraud, you just might be making a big mistake. Prophecies in the Bible take years and sometimes decades to come to pass.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 10:42am On Mar 21, 2013
Problem is people always want instant gratification but it doesnt always have to be that way. Again, there are several prophecies in the Bible that took several decades to manifest.

And let's not forget there is already a division in the camp of the Boko Haram with the emergence of splinter groups. What does this tell you?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dare2think: 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
-
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
FX, you are such a funny, I love your unflinching support for your pastor even when faced with hard facts that he is a liar. Prophecies take years to come to pass, but your bald headed Oledepo did not give a prophecy, he issued a curse, sending missile into the camp of Boko Haram. So when will the curse start working? when all Northerners are dead? Court your losses, put your tail behind your legs and move on bro. BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO IS A LIAR. Deal with it.

grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool shocked shocked
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
All I have to say is never speak evil of any MOG, it's very dangerous.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 5:23am On Mar 22, 2013
dorox:
Why is it dangerous to say the truth about Oyedepo's lies?

How do you know for sure those rumours about him are the truth?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 5:25am On Mar 22, 2013
dekung:
OYEDEPO IS A LIAR, A CHEAT AND AN INNATELY WICKED MAN, who in any sane society should be behind bars.
Deal with it. I want to see that danger in telling the truth about liars
Do you really have any evidence of these allegations or are you merely basing your conclusions on rumours?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Demainman1: 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2013
THE CURSE IS WORKING. FG HAS AGREED TO GIVE THEM AMNESTY cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by enilove(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2013
Demain_man: THE CURSE IS WORKING. FG HAS AGREED TO GIVE THEM AMNESTY cheesy grin

Even without Oyedepo's curse,they are cursed by God for shedding innocent blood.
Not only Boko Haram,but everyone that derives joy in the activities of those satanic and acursed children of the devil.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2013
I can see the curse working as we see our nation plunged in anarchy, yet some still believe this man made sense when he issued his rantings
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Pukkah: 11:49am On May 15, 2013
dekung: I can see the curse working as we see our nation plunged in anarchy, yet some still believe this man made sense when he issued his rantings

The man (Oyedepo) simply made a poor guess but some minions and bigots took him seriously and equated his guess to a divine pronouncement.

Even if the anarchy gets worse than this, the dogmatic people would always find something, no matter or unreasonable, to say.

Imagine if Boko Haram had disappeared within a month of Oyedepo's guess? He would have been venerated and elevated to the status of a god by his brainwashed followers.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
E don almost reach 3 yrs. Still expecting Oyedepo's curse to work.

Yeye!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Boss13: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
Activa:
E don almost reach 3 yrs. Still expecting Oyedepo's curse to work.

Yeye!

Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 02, 2014
where oyedepo dey now o?

boko haram is getting worse.

oyedepo's prophecies can't be trusted o. and he go dey form man of god.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dorox(m): 8:26am On Dec 02, 2014
The op hasn't been seen on nairaland for over a year, I just hope he is alive and well, and the reason for his absence is just because of the shame he feels for being so wrong about oyedepo.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 02, 2014
The witch hunter only knows how to slap harmless girls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by CANTICLES: 9:58am On Dec 02, 2014
I Heard our lord Jesus said : "we sud love our enemies and pray for those who persecute us" Matt 5:44 ...... Can we curse dem ??
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by nora544: 10:35am On Dec 02, 2014
dorox:
The op hasn't been seen on nairaland for over a year, I just hope he is alive and well, and the reason for his absence is just because of the shame he feels for being so wrong about oyedepo.

1000000000000000 likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” / Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas / Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.