Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Talking Accesories. What Accessory Is A Must On All Your Wears? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Talking Accesories. What Accessory Is A Must On All Your Wears? (1249 Views)

For Your Wears,shoes,sneakers,sweatshirts / An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talking Accesories. What Accessory Is A Must On All Your Wears? by Alleinad(f): 1:29am On Feb 01, 2012
i noticed that accessories are what give the gorgeous look at the end! Imagine you in a great dress and killer heels with no earrings! Omg, you wouldnt want that to happen, would you? For me i can't do without my sunshades. They give that classy, no-nonsense look that surrounds wealth,i just love them. From the guccis to the d n g, the channels to the versace. I just can't get enough! A friend of mine is so earrings crazy. The studs, pins, dangling, beads? She has them all.How about you? What's that accessory you just can't get enough of?
Re: Talking Accesories. What Accessory Is A Must On All Your Wears? by BABE3: 2:48am On Feb 03, 2012
I have no "must-accessory". It depends on the outfit I'm wearing. My outfit dictates my accessory/ies.
Re: Talking Accesories. What Accessory Is A Must On All Your Wears? by iice(f): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2012
Rings.  Doesn't matter if they go with the outfit or not.  My fingers don't feel right without them.
I have alot of accessories though but don't really wear/use them. 
Re: Talking Accesories. What Accessory Is A Must On All Your Wears? by klutitude: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2012
What are Tuface and other Naija celebs wearing these days ? http:///RRtltEfk

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Expensive Sneakers . . . Ever Released!!! / BIKO!! Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Girl’s Dressing? [look] / How To Choose The Ideal Wedding Bouquet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.