Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

With This Long Strike: Can You Still Remember Your Matric Number? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / With This Long Strike: Can You Still Remember Your Matric Number? (1390 Views)

Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike / How ASUU Strike Can End – Lecturers / SSANU Suspends Its Week-long Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With This Long Strike: Can You Still Remember Your Matric Number? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:38am On Feb 01, 2012
Student Can you still remember your matric number with this long strike, or have you forgotten their is anything like matric number, if yes better call the customer care agent of your school to retrieve it and your password,
Re: With This Long Strike: Can You Still Remember Your Matric Number? by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 01, 2012
Hahaha why not 08/3232
Re: With This Long Strike: Can You Still Remember Your Matric Number? by Dabss(m): 10:47am On Feb 01, 2012
Lol i dont think i will ever forget it.
Re: With This Long Strike: Can You Still Remember Your Matric Number? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2012
I can remember the first 4 characters 10CH V used d rest to eat Amala and co. Blame it on ASUU and FG
Re: With This Long Strike: Can You Still Remember Your Matric Number? by Dabss(m): 10:39am On Feb 02, 2012
rx steve:

I can remember the first 4 characters 10CH V used d rest to eat Amala and co. Blame it on ASUU and FG
mr steve which uni?
Re: With This Long Strike: Can You Still Remember Your Matric Number? by ladg: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2012
y not...yes I can still remember
Re: With This Long Strike: Can You Still Remember Your Matric Number? by bannykel: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
of cos
Re: With This Long Strike: Can You Still Remember Your Matric Number? by Luxiana19(f): 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
OH MY EFFING GAWD!!! I have been trying to remember, buh I cant. All I remember are the last two digits which are also my room number. Thankgawd for my Id card... wait.., where is that one sef??

1 Like

Re: With This Long Strike: Can You Still Remember Your Matric Number? by timwezzb(m): 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
?HmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmWait plz let me Check My Admission Litter......
Re: With This Long Strike: Can You Still Remember Your Matric Number? by timwezzb(m): 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
Luxiana19: OH MY EFFING GAWD!!! I have been trying to remember, buh I cant. All I remember are the last two digits which are also my room number. Thankgawd for my Id card... wait.., where is that one sef??

Hahahahahahahaha ASUU On Point grin

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. UNIZIK Post UME 2012 Cut Off Mark!!! / Secondary School Students Shut Gate Against Teachers / O'level Result Combination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.