Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,459 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Any Certificate Related To Ond - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Certificate Related To Ond (848 Views)

Banking And Finance Project Topics And Materials For OND/HND/BSC/PGD/MSC / Project Topics Related To Graphics Design / Join “unninfo” On Facebook For Daily Updates On Issues Related To UNN: Announcements- Post UTME- Direct Entry Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Certificate Related To Ond by 2009DOREEN(f): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2007
PLEASE CAN ANY ONE HERE DIRECT ME ON ANY CERTIFICATE RELATED TO OND.
I NEED JOB AND THEY KEEP ON ASKING FOR MY OND WHICH I DONT HAVE
CAN ANY ONE BE AS HELP FOR ME?
icyz_mike@yahoo.com
Re: Any Certificate Related To Ond by Samakins(m): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2007
To my knowledge, the only certificate at par with OND is the National Ceretificate in Education (NCE). Not even Diploma courses offered by some Universities, because you cannot get a job with it, its only for you to gain Direct Entry to the University after completion. So, its better u go for your OND if u intend to, or NCE. Best of luck.
Re: Any Certificate Related To Ond by 2009DOREEN(f): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2007
thanks for your advice, but is there any ond that is at least 2yrs.?
i need a job and they told me that i shold go and get ond. but am runing a part-time programm still in 2L GOING TO 3OOL BY DEC. ADVICE ME
Re: Any Certificate Related To Ond by Samakins(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2007
Try to check ur mail, byeeeeeeee
Re: Any Certificate Related To Ond by Samakins(m): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2007
Hello, I guess ur e-mail address is incorrect or there was an error somewhere, I had sent a mail to u twice, but it is being returned undelivered. You can try send a mail to me, so that I can get ur address correctly, samakins007@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Overseas Scholarship For Master's And Bachelor's Degree / When Laspotech Post Jamb Result Will Out / Diary Of A Jobless Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.