Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Study In Australia - Immigration Lawyer And Registered Migration Agent - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Australia - Immigration Lawyer And Registered Migration Agent (1597 Views)

Lawyer Is Better Than Doctor...true Or False??? / Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike / Scholarships In Australia For International Students 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Study In Australia - Immigration Lawyer And Registered Migration Agent by MIGRATIONAGENT(f): 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2012
Kick start a new life! Study in Australia!

Daluch Migration Consulting Pty Ltd provides education and visa consultation services. We are Registered Migration Agents (MARN 0849389) and Immigration Attorneys based in Sydney.

We are honest, efficient and show integrity. AND,  we are affordable!

Visit our website on www.Daluch.com, email [email]migrationagent@daluch.com[/email] or call 61423018344 or 07036520900

AUTHENTICATION
1. To view my current registration status, cut and paste this link in your browser https://www.mara.gov.au/agent/ARDetails.aspx?ud=2596&BackToSearch=True&FolderID=394

2. Call the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority office in Sydney to verify my Migration Agent details. Visit their website on www.mara.gov.au  and obtain their phone details (you can google “Migration Agents Registration Authority” to verify this web address).
3. To confirm that our company is duly registered in Australia – go to www.abr.gov.au and enter “Daluch Migration” in the search field.
4. To confirm that I am a lawyer - go to the Law Society of New South Wales "Find a Lawyer" page ( by clicking the URL link below)  and enter "Okereke" as last name - http://www.lawsociety.com.au/community/findingalawyer/findalawyersearch/index.htm

Re: Study In Australia - Immigration Lawyer And Registered Migration Agent by wahabcoal(m): 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2012
Hi Daluch, I'm a fresh graduate of Accounting fron Unad. I would love to study for my masters in sydney or perth, but the issue is the school fee. I've been and still self-sponsored which is one of the factors militating my intentions. My question is: Is there a way one pays some little amounts like 1,000Aus, then spread the rest till and after the program, cos I learnt students are compulsory mandated to work 15hrs per week which is a good leverage to meetup with the payment.
I have verified Daluch and seem convinced.
Anticipating your reply.
opadmj@yahoo.co.uk

(1)

Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) / How to Forgive and why you should. / YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME FORMS FOR ALL LEVELS,ND AND HND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.