Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Learn How To Sew Within 12 Sundays In 3 Months! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Learn How To Sew Within 12 Sundays In 3 Months! (1861 Views)

Get Rid Of Stubborn Pimples, Acne Within 12 Days / Earn Over N5m Within 12 Months (guaranteed) / Make Over N5m Within 12 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Sew Within 12 Sundays In 3 Months! by SbS2(f): 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2012
We have so many people wasting irreversible precious time doing absolutely NOTHING!. The rate of unemployment is like a virus in our country that we all pray every day when and how we can heal ourselves of our present frustrating state.

When = NOW! How = HANDWORK + HARD-WORK!

No matter what you do to succeed, you must be hardworking and persistent  because the road is neither easy nor smooth and since it is also written that God blesses the WORKS OF OUR HANDS, why don’t we stop worrying about how to survive and actually start the process of surviving. There is no fault or shame in going one more ‘extra mile’ to learn something that requires little capital and provides steady income so far you can work the work. Someone once told me that we go to school to be able to deal with the harsh realities of life when you encounter it.

EDUCATION + HANDWORK = A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR.

For you that jobless graduate of now or later; for that worker that wants to add more to his/her source of income, I want to introduce to you one successful handwork to you and I guarantee you success in a short or long term depending on your vision and mission. Learning this handwork is convenient and will not disturb your other activities like job searching, etc. but after you have mastered the art, it will help you be independent and also broaden your horizon.

I want to introduce to you, THE ART OF FASHION DESIGNING (TAILORING)

It might seem difficult but with a ready, open-minded, dedicated and serious minded attitude, you will definitely be a master of your own within 12 Sundays in 3 months. Believe it or not, 12 Sundays is very enough for you to learn the art to perfection. It is a golden opportunity for you to learn with fewer time frames. Most people learn this art for a year and more but the whole process has been tested using an elderly citizen and now she is a certified fashion designer that aims to travel out to start the business.

LEARN HOW TO SEW WITHIN 12 SUNDAYS IN 3 MONTHS!!!

I am a graduate and yet, fashion designing is what has been paying my bills and giving me steady income. I don’t even have a shop, I use my house but that does not disturb my business so think with the wise ones. I am not ready to waste any more time with unnecessary charades so any Sunday you miss once we begin our training will be a great loss to you and some of your hard earned cash wasted so you MUST BE READY AND PREPARED.
This will be the official first class and we don’t want a crowded population but a select of few so for starters, we want just 20 people and class will commence once it is complete in February, 2012.

If you are interested, mail me at otilsworld@gmail.com

THE TRAINING IS NOT FREE BUT WITHIN 12 DAYS, YOU WILL BECOME A FASHION DESIGNER AND STOP SITTING AT HOME JOBLESS
Re: Learn How To Sew Within 12 Sundays In 3 Months! by Fauzeeyat(f): 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2012
Where will the training take place and between what times?

Thanks
Re: Learn How To Sew Within 12 Sundays In 3 Months! by SbS2(f): 1:45am On Feb 03, 2012
Hi,
The lesson will be taking place at ipaja,Lagos state and the fee is
30,000naira. You will be paying when class registration begins and
that will be in person and through cash. You will fill a registration
form and get your i.d card for authentification.
When the expected number of trainees completes, everyone will be
notified and class will commence immediately.
If you are still interested, send me your full name and phone number
so i can tag you and notify or contact you as soon as possible.
Re: Learn How To Sew Within 12 Sundays In 3 Months! by larex321(f): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
Learn how to sew n make clothes @ Fashion Lily

3months: #35,000
6months: #60,000

Enjoy 40% discount when you register in August. Class starts in september.

Registration Form: #2,000

Call 08106355822 or add 215EA8BA
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn ankara craft @ Fashion Lily (bags,purses n accessories)
Bacis: #15,000
Advance: #25,000
Enjoy 20%discount in september

Call 08106355822 or add 215EA8BA.

Re: Learn How To Sew Within 12 Sundays In 3 Months! by larex321(f): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Learn how to sew n make clothes @ Fashion Lily

3months: #35,000
6months: #60,000
1year : #95,000

Enjoy 40% discount when you register b4 10th of september. Class starts in september.

Venue: Akowonjo, Lagos
Registration Form: #2,000

Call 08106355822 or add 215EA8BA
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn ankara craft @ Fashion Lily (bags,purses n accessories)
Bacis: #15,000
Advance: #25,000
Enjoy 20%discount in september

Call 08106355822 or add 215EA8BA.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Google Adword (PPC) Coupons + FREE $80 Advertising Credit For Nairalanders. / Snails For Sale (any Quantity). / Huawei B68A 3G Router With Up To 21mbps Download Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.