Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

For Sale! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Sale! (743 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Sale! by PhilipOA: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2007
Is there anyone that is intrested?

I have an e-gold worth of 100 dollars for sale

pls reply if u wish to buy,it is urgent.

Thanks
Re: For Sale! by foryou(m): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2007
Hello guy dont sell your e-gold you make use it to make money online

Try thescretpays : http://www.thesecretpays.com/money4you

Thesecretpays, is a 1-up system that requires you to pass up your first reff to your sponsor in other to be qualified to get paid yourself.
Its costs only $125 to join. $25 goes to admin for site maitenance and $100 goes to sponsor. That's the way the $125 is split.
Lets say you join,pay $125 , you 're not qualified to receive $100 bills untill you have pass up your first reff to your sponsor.
You start earning from your second reff. If your first reff is Sara,she goes to your sponsor.  Then you refer Felix and earn instant $100 paid to you directly. Then Felix refers James and passes to you and you get paid another $100! Then again James brings in Peter and passes to you again, his sponsor and you get paid another instant $100!
It continues like that to infinity
The proper site to sign up to is:- http://thesecretpays.com?48744

Welcome on board!

For More info :Add me to chat

Messenger: ID thesecretpayss

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Send Money Abroad / Classifieds : A New Way Of Buying And Selling Online: Www.netserveafrica.com / Bringing Back An Ex-business Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.