Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Pls Be Warn And Pass It To Ur Family And Friends - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Be Warn And Pass It To Ur Family And Friends (2145 Views)

Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? / 10 Food Scams That Could Only Happen In China Be-warn Nigerian Traveller / Gettting Australian 3months Visa And Not Coming Back To Ur Country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Be Warn And Pass It To Ur Family And Friends by xbanky1: 9:05am On Feb 02, 2012
i want everyone to be aware that there is a guy calling people with uk numbers, whe he calls you he will ask you if you knw who is calling if you mention anybody you knwin the uk he will hold on to that person. he will you that he has sent blackberry and leather watch to you through his friend dr. owolabi. he will continue by saying he gave him1000pounds. he will tell you that he needs alien permit, that you should call a number, elder babalola, he is in charge of the document, and before you know what is going you might have cough out some large amount of money before knowing that its not the person you know.
please be sure that its your brother oversea that is calling before doing anything. if the person tells you that he now has anew nuumber pls pls pls and pls he is the person just cut that caland dont pick it again.
i beg you in the name of God, they are scammers!!!

MAY GOD PROTECT AND GUIDE US
segzybank@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Be Warn And Pass It To Ur Family And Friends by expido: 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2012

GUS, WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE
http://kenariesng.com/

This guy uses the "kenforum" username. If you check his website, you will see a very elaborate information and it looks worthy, but HE DOESNT HAVE A TEAM, it is just ONE OFFICE SPACE THAT IS TINY AND ONE SECRETARY,

This guy claims to be an expert, He just dooped me of 650,000 naira. I am a student at St. kitts and He claimed he knows all the laws and requirements to travel to St. kitts without a transit visa, Needless to say , i was returned home after 5 days in the air and after paying 650,000, We are finding it hard to get a refund from him, THE trip was VERY STRESSFUL, I WAS ROUTED THROUGH THE WRONG PATH AND NEEDLESS TO SAY, he was CRYING WHEN MY DAD DEMANDED FOR A REFUND, PLEASE GUYS, DO NOT USE "kenforum", DO NOT USE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just get yourself a transit visa and save yourself from dubious people like him.

Mennnn, I am tired of Nigeria, people are just too dubious,

PLEASE AGAIN, DO NOT use this service, Do NOT CALL THIS NUMBER EITHER, HERE IS HIS NUM 08037060650

I HATE NIGERIA, I am Nigerian but lived in the U.S for over 16 years, I HATE NIGERIA, WE ARE TOO DUBIOUS, oh my goodness
Re: Pls Be Warn And Pass It To Ur Family And Friends by FASTLINK1: 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2012
Hello, Thnx for the info but you don't have to hate Nigerians for the sins of the very few.
It is a known fact everywhere that one mother could give birth to many children of different characters even when they're all brought up under the same condition.
My advice is to always thread with caution!
Thank you
Re: Pls Be Warn And Pass It To Ur Family And Friends by expido: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2012
Honestly, I doubt if it is the sin of few, it just seems most people in Nigeria is dubious, Honestly, everytime I come home to Nigeria, I am always scared, its either you have to pay a police man a bribe to do his job, or someone on the street wants money, or a politician is stealing billions or a Nigerian is handcuffed somewhere around the world,

Mennnn what a country,
Re: Pls Be Warn And Pass It To Ur Family And Friends by justwise(m): 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2012
expido:

Honestly, I doubt if it is the sin of few, it just seems most people in Nigeria is dubious, Honestly, everytime I come home to Nigeria, I am always scared, its either you have to pay a police man a bribe to do his job, or someone on the street wants money, or a politician is stealing billions or a Nigerian is handcuffed somewhere around the world,

Mennnn what a country,

You are a product of the same country, so what makes you think that you are the only honest Nigerian?
Re: Pls Be Warn And Pass It To Ur Family And Friends by princeonx: 5:45am On Mar 02, 2012
^^
lol that was very funny but honestly, the guy is saying the truth! It's almost hard to find someone in naija that doesn't want to step over you one way or the other! The saddest of it all is that it's now like norm! People do wrong without even seeing anything wrong with it!

@expido
You said you lived in the US for 16 whole years, does that mean you were undocumented or illegal? You also said "everytime you come home" sounds like you visit naija and go back to US. What kind of Status do you have in US cause Citizens, permanent residence, or even US visa holders DO NOT need a transit visa to st Kitts. Why were you in the air for 5 whole days?
Re: Pls Be Warn And Pass It To Ur Family And Friends by llbhuds: 9:48am On Mar 02, 2012
prince_onx:

^^
lol that was very funny but honestly, the guy is saying the truth! It's almost hard to find someone in naija that doesn't want to step over you one way or the other! The saddest of it all is that it's now like norm! People do wrong without even seeing anything wrong with it!

@expido
You said you lived in the US for 16 whole years, does that mean you were undocumented or illegal? You also said "everytime you come home" sounds like you visit naija and go back to US. What kind of Status do you have in US cause Citizens, permanent residence, or even US visa holders DO NOT need a transit visa to st Kitts. Why were you in the air for 5 whole days?

abi oooo
Re: Pls Be Warn And Pass It To Ur Family And Friends by justwise(m): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2012
prince_onx:

^^
lol that was very funny[b] but honestly, the guy is saying the truth! It's almost hard to find someone in naija that doesn't want to step over you one way or the other! The saddest of it all is that it's now like norm! People do wrong without even seeing anything wrong with it!
[/b]
@expido

I agree that [b]S[/b]ome Nigerians can not be trusted even with toilet brush but to generalised it is nothing short of madness.
Re: Pls Be Warn And Pass It To Ur Family And Friends by princeonx: 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2012
justwise:

I agree that [b]S[/b]ome Nigerians can not be trusted even with toilet brush but to generalised it is nothing short of madness.
Bros it's good to have advocates and naija Ambassadors like you but what that young man said is the truth! You said "some" which is the right word or English to use since it's not everybody in naija that's that way but in a situation where 70% or more are like that makes it feel like it's everybody! I sometimes feel that way myself when am in naija! The stress, begging, and asking starts from the airport wheather you're flying in or out! And that's almost all you see throughout your stay. The guy that change money want to give you less for more $, why? Because you almost can't change your money in our so called bank! The guy that pumped your fuel want to give you less! why? Because his pump is either faulty, old, or you're not looking! The person that sold you so called "ice or cold" water knows very well that that water hasn't been anywhere close to ice or fridge within the last 5 hours! You're expected to pay more than others because you drive a nice car or neatly dressed! And so on! And this is not the experience of one or two people. Ask 10 people who just visited naija like a month or week ago to take that survey, 8/9 if not all will come up with negative answers! Though they're wrong and frustrating but people will still proudly tell you "na so e be for naija"
Re: Pls Be Warn And Pass It To Ur Family And Friends by llbhuds: 12:38am On Mar 03, 2012
It suprises me when some peeps still try to promote the image of naija to we her citizens that sees and encounter d elements of corruption whenever we are in naija or having something to do with a fellow naija abroad.
if over 60% of d total population dat sat for an exam failed,logically we say der is a mass failure in d said exam. Sayin not all naija is corrupt is even a corrupt statement itself let alone the fact that its even a lie.
Re: Pls Be Warn And Pass It To Ur Family And Friends by justwise(m): 10:00am On Mar 03, 2012
prince_onx:

Bros it's good to have advocates and naija Ambassadors like you but what that young man said is the truth! You said "some" which is the right word or English to use since it's not everybody in naija that's that way but in a situation where 70% or more are like that makes it feel like it's everybody! I sometimes feel that way myself when am in naija! The stress, begging, and asking starts from the airport wheather you're flying in or out! And that's almost all you see throughout your stay. The guy that change money want to give you less for more $, why? Because you almost can't change your money in our so called bank! The guy that pumped your fuel want to give you less! why? Because his pump is either faulty, old, or you're not looking! The person that sold you so called "ice or cold" water knows very well that that water hasn't been anywhere close to ice or fridge within the last 5 hours! You're expected to pay more than others because you drive a nice car or neatly dressed! And so on! And this is not the experience of one or two people. Ask 10 people who just visited naija like a month or week ago to take that survey, 8/9 if not all will come up with negative answers! Though they're wrong and frustrating but people will still proudly tell you "na so e be for naija"

llbhuds:

It suprises me when some peeps still try to promote the image of naija to we her citizens that sees and encounter d elements of corruption whenever we are in naija or having something to do with a fellow naija abroad.
[b]if over 60% of d total population dat sat for an exam failed,logically we say der is a mass failure in d said exam. [/b]Sayin not all naija is corrupt is even a corrupt statement itself let alone the fact that its even a lie.

I still stand by what i said before, there are far more decent Nigerians than the bad eggs, you hear more of the bad news because it sales. if 70% of Nigerians are crooks then the whole world will look for another planet to move to.

Its an insult to every Nigerian out there keeping his or her nose out of trouble to be called a criminal.
Re: Pls Be Warn And Pass It To Ur Family And Friends by princeonx: 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2012
^^
You can defend naija all you want but the truth still remains the truth! 7 out of evey 10 people you deal with daily tend to step over you. There are also crime in other part of the world but I can stay a whole year here without having a single soul/person trying to cheat me, sell me the wrong stuff, or collect money from me. Compare that to naija's daily life. Pay a bus fare from point 1 to point 10, after point 7 or 8 the driver will tell you that he can't go further with or without reason! By the time you know it, he'll off his bus and disappear with his assistant. Get a price quote for something from someone that claimed they've been doing that same job for 20yrs, 50% down the line he'll come back for more money claiming he under quoted you! I have been refunded money a lot of times here because I was over quoted for a repair when last did that happen to anyone in naija? 90% of the topic/thread opened here daily about naija is one problem or the other and you call all that few rotten eggs? Well, there's no need debating about naija! 90% of people that still remember that name does because it's home to them while others can not remember or mention Nigeria without associating it with crime or corruption!
Re: Pls Be Warn And Pass It To Ur Family And Friends by damola1: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2012
prince_onx:

^^
You can defend naija all you want but the truth still remains the truth! 7 out of evey 10 people you deal with daily tend to step over you. There are also crime in other part of the world but I can stay a whole year here without having a single soul/person trying to cheat me, sell me the wrong stuff, or collect money from me. Compare that to naija's daily life. Pay a bus fare from point 1 to point 10, after point 7 or 8 the driver will tell you that he can't go further with or without reason! By the time you know it, he'll off his bus and disappear with his assistant. Get a price quote for something from someone that claimed they've been doing that same job for 20yrs, 50% down the line he'll come back for more money claiming he under quoted you! I have been refunded money a lot of times here because I was over quoted for a repair when last did that happen to anyone in naija? 90% of the topic/thread opened here daily about naija is one problem or the other and you call all that few rotten eggs? Well, there's no need debating about naija! 90% of people that still remember that name does because it's home to them while others can not remember or mention Nigeria without associating it with crime or corruption! 

Guy,  relax, abeg,  relax, all that one na grammar,  people will try to cheat you if there's no system to checkmate it. And that's why Nigeria has got such issues,  but still relax. A lot of businesses will continue to improve over time, more people will continue to learn the hard way not to cheat, and that's the truth, Nigeria is a great country, with great people. We've got a lot of upright people, you simply need to learn to act as a roman when you are in rome!
Re: Pls Be Warn And Pass It To Ur Family And Friends by princeonx: 3:56am On Mar 04, 2012
damola1:

Guy,  relax, abeg,  relax, all that one na grammar,  people will try to cheat you if there's no system to checkmate it. And that's why Nigeria has got such issues,  but still relax. A lot of businesses will continue to improve over time, more people will continue to learn the hard way not to cheat, and that's the truth, Nigeria is a great country, with great people. We've got a lot of upright people, you simply need to learn to act as a roman when you are in rome!
Exactly my point! See naija man for you!
Where is justwise? I hope the above reply explains what I meant? This guy started his response like one sincere or honest guy but ended it by asking me to behave like Romans when in Rome! Typical naija and mentality for you! He claimed people will try to cheat you when there's no system to checkmate it, I wonder why he even opened his mouth knowing fully well that such system does not exist. At least he admitted that naija has issues both with business, dealing with ppl, cheating and trust that seriously need improvement. All I can say is Good luck and congrat to those that present naija is working for!
Re: Pls Be Warn And Pass It To Ur Family And Friends by damola1: 9:54am On Mar 04, 2012
prince_onx:

Exactly my point! See naija man for you!
Where is justwise? I hope the above reply explains what I meant? This guy started his response like one sincere or honest guy but ended it by asking me to behave like[b] Romans when in Rome![/b] Typical naija and mentality for you! He claimed people will try to cheat you when there's no system to checkmate it, I wonder why he even opened his mouth knowing fully well that such system does not exist. At least he admitted that naija has issues both with business, dealing with ppl, cheating and trust that seriously need improvement. All I can say is Good luck and congrat to those that present naija is working for!

ok, behave like a saudi arabian while in rome!, even in yankee, the rules that apply in one state, doesn't apply in other parts, you talk like a kid, maybe you are,
Re: Pls Be Warn And Pass It To Ur Family And Friends by llbhuds: 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2012
i think discussing d extent of corruption in Nigeria or defending the fact that most nigerians isnt corrupt is like vouching that a known prostitute is a virgin.
yes there are good Nigerians in every aspects of life but the bad eggs are more in quantity in d case of our gr8 Nigeria. and which is very pathetic.
Re: Pls Be Warn And Pass It To Ur Family And Friends by princeonx: 7:02am On Mar 05, 2012
damola1:

ok, behave like a saudi arabian while in rome!, even in yankee, the rules that apply in one state, doesn't apply in other parts, you talk like a kid, maybe you are,
Typical naija man and NL'der! I read/deal with people like you everyday except if I don't log on NL. People that turn to insult once they have no way of making a point or sence. Why not back up your point if any or finish your argument of how sweet, honest, corrupt free naija is before talking about Yankee. And FYI if you do the crime here, you do the time regardless of which/what state you live in! The rules might be different in different states but sorry to disappoint you, we're talking about crime and corruption not traffic offense. Get your facts right before quoting me some nonsense Yankee law that you know nothing about!
Re: Pls Be Warn And Pass It To Ur Family And Friends by usewisdom: 12:30am On Mar 06, 2012
@ expido , u're 100% right jare, don't mind jobless people. he knows himself. Always against the truth and the fact, and he think he's right,

(1) (Reply)

Please Does Anyone Know Any Nigerian/african Nightclubs/bars In Paris? / 25 Dirtiest Cities In The World- Port Harcourt ranking 25th / Please I Need Direction From Ogba To Ago Iwoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.