Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,339 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Spille Oil And Gas Job O: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spille Oil And Gas Job O: (980 Views)

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# / Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spille Oil And Gas Job O: by blissfull(m): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2007
One luv,

I got a mail from a company by the name ; SPILLE OIL & GAS SERVICES, located at Plot 101 Amadi Creek, trans-amadi industral layout, P.O. Box 11175 Portharcourt, Rivers state.

I am being invited for a job training but was asked to pay N950 to their Consultancy firm operating with Guaranty Trust Bank with account number 5016365514110 to supplement an aggregate overheards.

And the letter continues,
Ensure your name is written as in your application while making the payment and forward details of payment to spille_oilgas@yahoo.co.uk

Please, anybody with vita info about this said oil and gas company should detail the house cos am not comfortable with applicant paying money for Jobs.

Just imagine N950 * 1000 candidates= N950,000
Re: Spille Oil And Gas Job O: by stellose(f): 11:43am On Oct 16, 2007
@poster, I feel you my brother, i was born and brought up in ph and there is no hole i dont know in ph. at amadi creek we only have NLNGand JAPAUL . there is nothing like spille oil and gas . please save your money. nothing like that.
Re: Spille Oil And Gas Job O: by RobbieLex: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2007
, well for starters the email address is funny, its rare for most good companies to use yahoo and hot mail and co they usually get their own domain names, even though these days these scammers are getting wiser and go as far as registering a domain name, ignore the text!

(1) (Reply)

Help: Help: Help. / Orwell Test Format / It’s Urgent…we Need Some Crazy Smart Minds…let’s Take Over The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.