Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

I Need Help: I Want Information As Per Land At Ajoda New Town: Oyo State. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Help: I Want Information As Per Land At Ajoda New Town: Oyo State. (2817 Views)

My Visit To I Y Y Youth Village, Ajoda, Egbeda, Ibadan / Various Plots Of Land For Sale In Iba New Town ,lagos - From N2M per plot / Calling All Investors! Land For Sale With Foundation At Ajoda Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help: I Want Information As Per Land At Ajoda New Town: Oyo State. by tonyjon(m): 1:40am On Oct 16, 2007
i need help from anyone who knows ibadan very well. i was called upon by some to come and buy a plot of land at ajoda new town near ibadan and i dont know anything about this area, please could someone who knows the place tell whether the place, ajoda new town is a good place or not and at what price do you think the land should be sold?. the person selling bought it from oyo state govt and he want to resale.
please i need urgent advice.

tonyjon.
Re: I Need Help: I Want Information As Per Land At Ajoda New Town: Oyo State. by kojexemma: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2007
I really do not know that part of ibadan. But i know an area called ologuneru at new eleyele, it is a developing area and fast developing at that. Land ranges between N350k to N800k, young couple are moving to this area. You might want to try this area. And there is always light there. But you will have to dig a well or borehole.

Emmanuel
Re: I Need Help: I Want Information As Per Land At Ajoda New Town: Oyo State. by tonyjon(m): 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2007
Hi Emma,

Thanks for the reply. As regards the new area you mentioned (Ologuneru, Eleyele), I will like to know more about it. Please furnish me with information on how to secure one.

I will also want you to please assist me findout more information as regards the land at AJODA NEW TOWN NEAR IBADAN.

tonyjon.
Re: I Need Help: I Want Information As Per Land At Ajoda New Town: Oyo State. by kojexemma: 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2007
Tonyjon

what price range are you looking at? Do you like hill top, valley or along the road. The hill top at this area is further inside and accessible by car, bike, etc and price range from N200 to N350k there, then the valley should be like N350 to N450K while along the road ranges from between N600k to N1 million which should be negotiable.

The ajoda Area you are talking about, it seems far away from ibadan and the population size will be very low, compared to ologuneru which is just 2 minutes to the man township. I will prefer if you can come to ibadan and I will take you to this area i am talking about.

Emmanuel
kojex_emma@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Help: I Want Information As Per Land At Ajoda New Town: Oyo State. by taebode: 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
Tonyjon, Have you gotten info aas per AJODA NEW TOWN? If you have, I will like to know how much the plots go for.
Re: I Need Help: I Want Information As Per Land At Ajoda New Town: Oyo State. by saconsulting(m): 2:37am On Aug 21, 2020
I don't know how who might have told you about it, but it's a good place actually...

The Real Estate firm I work for just acquired a property there as well which is selling for 2 Million Naira Outright now as the launching price.

Anyone who is interested can contact 08138303010 today

(1) (Reply)

Osogbo - Hows Is The Electricity Situation Thre Lately? / Newly Built 2Bedroom Bungalow Via Isawo Road, Agric-Ikorodu. (PIXXX) / The Painted Pictures Of An Abuja Terrace Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.