Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Wierd Occurrence In Port Harcout - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wierd Occurrence In Port Harcout (899 Views)

MVB NEWS: Doctors Without Borders In Port Harcout To Help Fight Ebola / A Strange Occurrence In Aso Rock - May God Help Gej / Funny/Unusual/wierd Last Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wierd Occurrence In Port Harcout by bedane: 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2012
So ‎‎​I was going to work this Morning as ‎‎​I approached my company drive in Trans Amadi. ‎‎​I saw a young Northern boy properly dressed walking and a weird(extremely thin looking) goat following him some few feets behind . Something struck me but ‎‎​I continued on my journey. As ‎‎​I approached my companies gate ‎‎​I noticed my colleagues all looking ahead behind me. ‎‎​I asked them what was the problem they said they suspected that goat was a human being. ‎‎​I continued into the company as ‎‎​I approached my office door ‎‎​I had a conviction to pray about the situation. ‎‎​I prayed that if the goat was human that God should miraculously change it back to a human in the presence of people. Fast forward this evening around 4pm another colleague entirely who was not around during the morning hours is telling me that an hausa boy was nearly lynched at mile 1 PH but for the intervention of police. They said he changed a boy to a goat. ‎‎​I think this two incidence are related. Anybody who witnessed d lynching at mile 1 who has a picture should please update let me confirm if it is the same boy. My people Prayer works always pray to God.
Re: Wierd Occurrence In Port Harcout by 1stKlass(f): 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2012
Wow, I have never heard of such a thing before. Is this for real?
Re: Wierd Occurrence In Port Harcout by doctokwus: 12:34am On Feb 06, 2012
@Op,u are a shame to civilisation,common sense& the city of PH for bliving or evn contemplating that a human can b turned to a goat.U shd pls transmute back to d sone age,u don't belong in this time
Re: Wierd Occurrence In Port Harcout by bedane: 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2012
Its a public forun so ‎‎​I expect all manner of people here so can't be offended. ‎‎​I guess nobody was @ d scene of the averted lynch or maybe the thread has not received wide coverage. All the same Prayer saves.
Re: Wierd Occurrence In Port Harcout by Emeka72(m): 8:19am On Feb 07, 2012
^ I don't believe you.
Re: Wierd Occurrence In Port Harcout by bedane: 8:24am On Feb 07, 2012
‎‎​I never opened this topic to convince anybody about anything. ‎‎​I only opened this thread to verify if the 2 incidence are related as the title of this post does not conclude on anything so please people believe whatever you like ‎‎​I don't care. Prayer saves.

(1) (Reply)

6 Other Questions To Replace, "How Does This Affect The Price Of Garri?" / What's D Meaning Of Ur Username? / What A Way To End The Year. Our Great Leader NELSON HANDELA Passed On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.