Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Do You Know Your Unique Selling Point (usp) In Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know Your Unique Selling Point (usp) In Business? (821 Views)

Partnership in business - Your Experiences / Adopt A Unique Selling Point As Against Quick-fix Marketing Strategy / At What Point Are You A Millionaire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Your Unique Selling Point (usp) In Business? by Metroguy(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2007
Hi guys,
Well, I guess most of y'all are into business, so I decided to share this secret with y'all. Atleast it will help someone if not you and you can help by sharing this to many who may need it.

What is your USB (Unique Selling Point)? Do you have one? Yes, You have one, whether you know it or not. Everybody does. There is something unique about your business; you just have to discover what it is. And therein lies the problem. Most business owners and managers don't understand how to create a truly unique selling proposition (USP). There are specific criteria to consider in order to get your message across clearly and succinctly.

Now the 3 Simple Rules for Creating an Effective USP are illustrated and explained more on my website.

I hope it solve a little problem and should serve as an eye-opener to many,

Good luck!!

Michael Benson
www.internetnewsandtips.com
miko_ik@yahoo.com
+234 802 746 0192

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn $200 Into $70,000,000 / Sell Your Egold / Free Online Seminar! Learn More Than 35 Businesses To Do Online!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.