Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

How Most Newspapers In Nigeria Make Money From The Internet - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How Most Newspapers In Nigeria Make Money From The Internet (1317 Views)

o / Where Can I Buy Old Newspapers In Large Quantity? / Explosives Manufacturing Business In Nigeria: Make 100% Instant Profit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Most Newspapers In Nigeria Make Money From The Internet by simpleT: 10:52am On Oct 16, 2007
Hi.
this is from james ekeke, national newspaper columnist and consultant to many on internet business.
It's been a while now since I last sent you an email. It's because I've been working on some new projects,of which I'll inform you later on.
Meantime, here is an offer that I must bring to your notice.
it will really be of benefit to you in no small way.
Currently, I have 4 streams of income from the internet,and this offer aptly describes one of them/
I would advise you to read through the mail carefully,and make your choice.

The reason why I am bringing this product to your attention is simple--cos it will be of immense benefit to you as it has to me.
I advise that you get it and use it too.

Bonus offer- there's a special price offer for you if you are one of the lucky five people to pick this manual first. The normal price is N7,000, but you get it at just N5,000. That means you get to save N2,000 from the regular price. This offer is only valid for the 1st five orders placed within 7 day as from the day you get this mail.

I negotiated this special low price for you cos I want you to get this information.It will help you a long way in solving your financial problems. Take that from me.

Well, I'll leave you now to read on.see you at the top.
femi

FROM THE DESK OF Toyin O.
Friend,
Finally,here's one of the easiest to operate models for raking in cash online,
without selling a single product or service,
starting out with as little as you have,

#Do you know that newspapers in Nigeria like the Sun,Punch,Vanguard,Tribune and so many others make thousands of dollars monthly from the internet ?

You may be surprised at this, but these papers make cool money on the internet, probably more than they do from the sales of their papers daily.

And I have to also tell you this----
If you've ever blown your last kobo on the latest must have "secret" for spinning out cash from the Internet, legally or wondered whether anyone makes genuine 100% legal income from the Internet, you need to take time to read this mail NOW,
, because you've been mis-informed and mis-led, and like the rest of us (before we knew the truth), force-fed thousands of pages of worthless information, the same information that is RIGHT NOW standing in your way of making a killing income from the Internet,
"If You Are Struggling To Earn Money through various Online programmes, here is your solution point, You can begin to earn money as a Newbie Into In As Little As 1 Day without Charging you a Fortune like The So Called Experts Who Know Next To Nothing Charge!"
Here is The Big System To Making $100 to $2000 monthly or more like newspapers in Nigeria do.

Welcome to the world of Google Adsense.
This is a business that the highly influential Washington Post ,one of the leading papers in the USA calls "a new model for making money online"

What is AdSense?
AdSense is Google's program for placing its AdWords ads on non-Google websites such as this one.
AdSense lets website owners like you and me make money easily and fast without even selling anything. In fact you can often start earning in under 24 hours and when you get paid, it is Google that sends you a check!
You don't have to run a large site or have much traffic to make money and AdSense works for small enthusiast or hobby sites as well as larger operations.

This is truly an amazing product!!! I can't believe how easy it is to make money on the Internet! I knew nothing about computers and I started making profits after only three days. The information and easy to follow steps still amaze me. Thanks for everything!
- S.J

Thousands of people are making massive amounts of money using Google AdSense advertising!

After reading this powerful book you will be one of those people and you will know how to take advantage of this great, new way of advertising.

I have made it easy for you! I have developed and documented a procedure that allowed me to start my Google AdSense Money Machine. Following this procedure step by step is all you have to do in order to start making money within a day or a couple of days.

There is absolutely no experience necessary!!!You can start even if you are a total newbie.

This book provides COMPLETE training. There are only 10 easy steps that are needed to start your Adsense Money Machine.

Making a living online was only a dream for me then. That dream has finally come.

With a little time and effort, I know that anyone with a computer and Internet connection can make a living on the Internet working from home. NO EXPERIENCE is NEEDED!
Why did I make a book that reveals my secrets to making money with Google AdSense advertising?

I get that question often. Many people that are making $100,000+ per year online are keeping their secrets to success confidential. They even complain that I reveal to much in this book. But I don’t really care about them.

Why am I sharing this life changing information with you?

The Internet is just too huge and it is still basically in its infancy!!!
There is so much money on the Internet.

A lot more people can be making money online without affecting my earnings. So I am not worried at all if people know my secret to making money online. I will never be able to take advantage of all the profit making opportunities presented on the Internet, nobody will.
Google AdSense Money Machine gives you all the tools you need to start your Money Generating Machine!
Just read the following facts:
You DON'T need any experience!
You DON'T need to handle any products!

There is NO need for physical inventory!
There is NO huge investment required!
DOES NOT Involve any spamming!
You can actually start earning cash in only few days!

Have you unsuccessfully tried to make money online?
This procedure will change that.

Do you want a simple but very effective way to make money online?
This procedure is very easy to follow and has a potential to be very successful.

If you answered YES to any of the questions above,

You need my Money Machine

Here's who will find this e-Book the most helpful:
1. People who want to work from home and make their own hours.
2. Anyone who wants to make extra money quickly.
3. Current Google AdSense Advertiser or anyone who already owns a website.
4. You!

AdSense is easy - but here's how to make real money
Some websites make a lot of money from AdSense (thousands of dollars a month!) whilst others make very little and there are many complex reasons why earnings differ.

* where the money comes from
* what you have to do to start out fast
* how much money you can make
* what clicks are worth
* how to put a rocket-engine behind your earnings
* whether you can cheat
* how to build a site for AdSense fast and easily
* how to get going without spending any money

All these details and lots more are what you get when you order for my Google Adsense Money Machine Manual.
Considering what the package offers you, it should not go for less than N20,000. Why?It is guarantteed to work for you, and you will not spend a dime to run it.
But this price will be out of the reach of many people who need the information in this product.
As a result, I have decided to offer it to you for a limited time only for the price of just N5,000.
That's a huge 75% discount off the normal price.
But note that this offer is for a limited time only.
Very soon, I will be raising my price for the product.

for more information, send mail to jamesoffice12@yahoo.com
Re: How Most Newspapers In Nigeria Make Money From The Internet by emal(m): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2007
My friend, we must all know the purpose of this GOD given forum. It is to help us all.
Generally, the internet is full of criminals of all sorts mostly the whites.
Part of cheating is to misinform or say half truth.
I have been on the internet for years and I say withall authorithy that adsense is not as easy as you put it. IT CAN NOT BE.
You must need at least
1. A well researched website
2. YOU need hosting
3. You need a domain name.
I say at least. Newspapers must be stupid not to make money from adsense. At least they meet the above minimum criteria.
All I am saying is that you must lay all the facts on the table.
I am so very happy with this forum because it has helped a lot of people. We do not want sorrow here.
PLEASE.

(1) (Reply)

Crossworld Securities Limited / Rental Business In Nigeria / 1k To 5k Capital Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.