Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Congratulations - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Congratulations (1068 Views)

*~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! / Congratulations To Ethiopian Helen Gedlu N Black American Basketballer Terrence / *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2012

According to reports, 23 years old Nigerian guy marries 68 years old lady in Greece and do traditional wedding in Nigeria.

I believe the dude is a member here. Please use this thread to share your wellwishes to the couple smiley
Re: Congratulations by DaRapture: 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2012
That's disgusting.
Re: Congratulations by Rgp92: 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2012
DaRapture:

That's disgusting.

Why?
Re: Congratulations by tpia5: 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2012
lmao!!!!!

the thread, the guy and the lady's age have been thoroughly analyzed here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-862327.0.html

according to our fellow nigerians who are into this kind of thing, the lady is no more than 17+ while the guy is in his 30s or early/late 40s.

some said it's true love therefore everybody should butt out.
Re: Congratulations by tpia5: 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2012
I believe the dude is a member here

i suspect as much.
Re: Congratulations by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2012
The woman looks mid 50s. she doesnt look 68 but since she's greek, Im not surprised. They dont wrinkle easily. Like the Irish.

Thanks for the heads up tpia, I didnt know there was a thread about it already.

How about we guess the member grin
Re: Congratulations by tpia5: 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2012
could be coogar [his name says the same], sagamite, mynd 44, cork, claremont, lefulefu, mazaje, reality101, who knows. cheesy

they say its true love and not green card sha.

i just remembered the lepacious bose thread where the males were all raining curses on fat women, in very unsavoury language.

na wa o!!!!!
Re: Congratulations by MissyB3(f): 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2012
And this is probably one of those young'uns who will never consider touching a fleshy, slightly older Nigerian woman with a ten-foot pole. grin
Re: Congratulations by tpia5: 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2012
nigeria is in trouble.
Re: Congratulations by odumchi: 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2012
grin grin grin grin

Urhobo!!
Re: Congratulations by thehunted(m): 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2012
lmao. this guy is confused.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Congratulations by ifyalways(f): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2012
^Why?

(1) (Reply)

~~~Female Geniital Mutilation: Savage Culture~~~ / Lifting The Veil Of “islamophobia” / Message Behind Sia’s Videos “chandelier”, “elastic Heart” And “big Girls Cry”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.