Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Canada & Nigeria,which Guarantees Ones Future - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada & Nigeria,which Guarantees Ones Future (1911 Views)

You Think You Know Nigeria: Which City Gate Is This? (photo) / South Africa Or Stay Back In Nigeria, Which Is Better / If U Are To Leave Nigeria Which Country We U Prefer: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada & Nigeria,which Guarantees Ones Future by noniwealth(f): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2012
I am married to a canadian,we got married & did all normal processing with the aim that I come to canada,suddenly she tells me we she is relocating as she cannot stand the time for me to process the citizenship & that I'm better off living in nigeria than canada,it seem so hard for me to digest,that living in nigeria is better than living in canada even as a citizen.pls NLers what do u advice,I don't even have a good job here in nigeria
Re: Canada & Nigeria,which Guarantees Ones Future by dustydee: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2012
If you work hard anywhere and know what you want then you will succeed anywhere. Everything depends on God and you.
Re: Canada & Nigeria,which Guarantees Ones Future by noniwealth(f): 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2012
Thanx dude I think the grass Is greener somewhere than another.Gods blessings can be limited to ones environment sometimes as he d giving us dominion over all things
Re: Canada & Nigeria,which Guarantees Ones Future by bolame: 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2012
@op anywhere is good, you just have to know exactly what you want and aim at it,and i think if you care about your patner you should relocate anywhere with d person
Re: Canada & Nigeria,which Guarantees Ones Future by bolame: 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2012
if he insist on leaving you, u should just forget it and know if one door closes another open
Re: Canada & Nigeria,which Guarantees Ones Future by imperiouxx(m): 3:08am On Feb 04, 2012
noniwealth:

I am married to a canadian,we got married & did all normal processing with the aim that I come to canada,suddenly she tells me we she is relocating as she cannot stand the time for me to process the citizenship & that I'm better off living in nigeria than canada,it seem so hard for me to digest,that living in nigeria is better than living in canada even as a citizen.pls NLers what do u advice,I don't even have a good job here in nigeria

@noniwealth (f)

Which sex orientation are you? When did lesbian marriage sign into bills in Nigeria?  undecided  How do we advise this now?  undecided Well, let her be and you too should find a good man in Nigeria, you are meant for man not another woman like you. Chikena!
Re: Canada & Nigeria,which Guarantees Ones Future by denzel2009: 5:14am On Feb 04, 2012
imperiouxx:

(f)

Which sex orientation are you? When did lesbian marriage sign into bills in Nigeria?  undecided  How do we advise this now?  undecided Well, let her be and you too should find a good man in Nigeria, you are meant for man not another woman like you. Chikena!
Seun should insist people upload the pic of their genit[b]a[/b]ls before they could sign up tongue
Re: Canada & Nigeria,which Guarantees Ones Future by noniwealth(f): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2012
Well sorry Its my brother that needs to know these facts and I told him he can search on NL on ppls view,he used my phone and as he could not create a new account on the phone he used my profile.Sorry for that.He is a guy who married a canadian & she decided after all she is relocating,I think she's not being fair enough so I told him he can ask NLers,I'd helped a friend who planned to overstay his visit to the uk this way,pls he really needs to be enlightened on this issue.
Re: Canada & Nigeria,which Guarantees Ones Future by Hotstepper(f): 10:46am On Feb 04, 2012
Is the wife Nigerian Canadian? If she has submitted his sponsorship application, it doesn't take time nd he will join her. However, whether they decide to stay in Nigeria or not, it's important she sponsors the husband for the future.
Re: Canada & Nigeria,which Guarantees Ones Future by noniwealth(f): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2012
Thanks hotstepper the wife told him it will take up to 18months for the process & once they start they he cannot apply for another visa plan is that true?
Re: Canada & Nigeria,which Guarantees Ones Future by DisGuy: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2012
noniwealth:

Well sorry Its my brother that needs to know these facts and I told him he can search on NL on ppls view,he used my phone and as he could not create a new account on the phone he used my profile.Sorry for that.He is a guy who married a canadian & she decided after all she is relocating,I think she's not being fair enough so I told him he can ask NLers,I'd helped a friend who planned to overstay his visit to the uk this way,pls he really needs to be enlightened on this issue.

is He paying for her upkeep there?

is he paying for her regular flight tickets down to nigeria every 4months?

if canada is so important to him why didnt he travel before meeting her?

talk about being fair!!
Re: Canada & Nigeria,which Guarantees Ones Future by noniwealth(f): 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2012
Talking about being fair,people migrate for greener pastures from ancient times,the question is will their lives be better of in nigeria than canada?how do you know if she is truly planning staying in nigeria for the rest of her life?what if she decides goin back to canada if nigeria shows her the tough part she never thought of,& she packs her baggages to leave,is it then she will decide to apply for him?
Re: Canada & Nigeria,which Guarantees Ones Future by noniwealth(f): 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2012
Quote from DisGuy “is He paying for her upkeep there?

is he paying for her regular flight tickets down to nigeria every 4months?

if canada is so important to him why didnt he travel before meeting her?

talk about being fair!!
Do u mean he has to pay her rent & feeding in canada? Or has to pay her tickets @least every 4months while the application is in progress? They met in london & decides he comes home to apply for the canadian citizenship as they both agreed canadian economy is better than other countries,I am only worried for the sudden change of plan now that they got everything in place.
@Hotstepper thanx for seeing things in the right way,its no loss but advantage to both of them if she applies for it now.No sentiments.
All I need to know is how long the application will take & if they can apply for visiting whilst the citizenship application is in progress
Re: Canada & Nigeria,which Guarantees Ones Future by DisGuy: 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2012
noniwealth:

Talking about being fair,people migrate for greener pastures from ancient times,[b]the question is will their lives be better of in nigeria than canada?[/b]how do you know if she is truly planning staying in nigeria for the rest of her life?what if she decides goin back to canada if nigeria shows her the tough part she never thought of,& she packs her baggages to leave,is it then she will decide to apply for him?

their lives CAN be better in Nigeria, just as it can be in Canada; there are no guarantees anywhere. he has a job in Nigeria doesn't he? she can look for a job in Nigeria too, the same way he will be looking for a job when he gets there

How do you know he isn't using her as a ticket to Canada, how do you know he is planning on staying with her for who she is aside being a Canadian citizen, what if he decide he's had enough of the monogamous life in Canada, the equal right etc etc

well the sudden realisation her hubby will be staying in another country without adequate contact for 18mothplus  might have dawned on her
She can relocate temporarily since the application has been made.
I am sure he can take care of her whilst she looking for a job, same way she'll be supporting
him if he were to relocate
Re: Canada & Nigeria,which Guarantees Ones Future by Hotstepper(f): 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2012
I don't know whether he can apply for a visiting visa nd get it while he waits for the PR to come out. She can call immigration office in Canada nd find out.

(1) (Reply)

Do We Have Beaches In South Eastern Part Of Nigeria / Travelling To Ghana / International Passport Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.