Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

I Want To Rule The World – D’banj Speaks From His Based In America - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Want To Rule The World – D’banj Speaks From His Based In America (769 Views)

2014 Rookies – Kiss Daniel, Slyde, Lil Kesh, Reekado Banks& More To Rule 2015 / Video – D’banj Speaks: The Making Of The D’banj Snoop Dogg Collaboration / Is Ja Rule A Gangsta Or A Wanksta! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Rule The World – D’banj Speaks From His Based In America by NAIJAVOICE(m): 10:04am On Feb 04, 2012
Nigeria’s super star act, D’banj currently in the United States, ahead of his much talked about concert billed for 19th of February, at the Irving Plaza, in New York, is definitely dreaming big. He wants to rule the world with his genre of music .

D’banj made this confession few days ago, while speaking on the Black Entertainment Television (B.E.T.) network

“I have played with a lot of international and local musicians. The only musician I didn’t have the privilege to play with while he lived was Michael Jackson. The next level for me is to go global.”D’banj said; http://trends.com.ng/2012/02/rule-world-dbanj-speaks-based-america/
Re: I Want To Rule The World – D’banj Speaks From His Based In America by MrResource(m): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2012
how many international artists has he featured
Re: I Want To Rule The World – D’banj Speaks From His Based In America by fdigital(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2012
^ as in i wonder
Re: I Want To Rule The World – D’banj Speaks From His Based In America by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:33am On Feb 07, 2012
Nawa, he counts few as all

(1) (Reply)

Hardcore Rapperz Only / D'banj Is #9 On The UK Singles Chart! First African Based Artist 2 Achieve This / Top Ten Nigerian Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.