Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,461 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Best Place To Be,until Nepa Strikes! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Best Place To Be,until Nepa Strikes! (844 Views)

The Best Place To Get A Rich True American Spouse Online / Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City. / Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Place To Be,until Nepa Strikes! by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 04, 2012
Nairaland has so many people,this thread needs the sane ones,male or female,if you are bored(for any reason) and you want to chat come here,and listen to my riverine chatter.
Re: Best Place To Be,until Nepa Strikes! by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 04, 2012
Scenario 1
mai tembaya: why u no shoes joke section.
Lari03: people dey naked now for NL na y. Also I cant deal with the stress of reading crude jokes,nor forget say 70 percent of all nairaland traffic dey pass here.
Then I notice say 1 heartbreak a week must to surely enter romance section (true or false ?)
Tolotolo:why do you post comments in broken?
. . . sorry pidgin english?
Lari03: e tire me sef o! A friend of my told me 7 years ago that my vocabulary becomes comes better expressed when I drink palmi. So u fit understand,now I don stop to dey drink.(anyhow sha talent dey waste).
Re: Best Place To Be,until Nepa Strikes! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2012
intelligent chatmates come during the week,so this thread came way before its time but I will keep expressing without subsidy, my opinion. Hoping that intellectuals like Claremont or 1025 will show up.
7th february 2012 ^^ that does not sound nice,more like some dude whining for attention.
But then tell me who does not like attention.
Re: Best Place To Be,until Nepa Strikes! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2012
new shift.
Full moon tonight.
7 days to all fools day.
Re: Best Place To Be,until Nepa Strikes! by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 11, 2012
busy week past,filled in part with PES 2011,need to get some new games. Oh,its 3 days to a major public holiday.wish you guys . . . . . What you wish yourself.
Re: Best Place To Be,until Nepa Strikes! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2012
any body wanna chat?
Re: Best Place To Be,until Nepa Strikes! by Tedpgrass: 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2012
Set the ball rolling!!!!
Re: Best Place To Be,until Nepa Strikes! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2012
uh well,like you said,am online again brb in 18hrs.
Re: Best Place To Be,until Nepa Strikes! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2012
Okay, so I decided to start blogging,lol. serious just paste the link on my signature in your browser to read my blog.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lady / what is love? / Looking For Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.