Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

February, A Special And Unique Month. Check This Out! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / February, A Special And Unique Month. Check This Out! (9528 Views)

10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos / A Special Message For A Special Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

February, A Special And Unique Month. Check This Out! by zicobaba(m): 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2012
February, (1)the only month that can add or subtract a day to a year. (2)The only month that start and end on the same week day. (3) The only month that can change a normal year to a leap year. (4) The only month where special people are born. (5) The month where your blessing, upliftment, promotion, miracles shall be doubled. (6) The month of love, friendship, sharing, giving, boring of hymen by boring organ, penis (valentine). (7) The first even month of the year e.t.c. May u leap and jump into ur miracles, blessings, upliftment, promotion (et al) this month.[/color][color=#000099]
Re: February, A Special And Unique Month. Check This Out! by SkySpirit(m): 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2012
Yea, its the month that I was born!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![color=#770077][/color]
Re: February, A Special And Unique Month. Check This Out! by eyezgal(f): 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2012
yep is my month, count down 2 my bday.!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times / Video: Two Nigerian Girls In A Street Fight / How To ELIMINATE ANTS From Your HOME Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.