Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

I Need a Matured Lady who is Ready To Settle Down In Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need a Matured Lady who is Ready To Settle Down In Marriage (2558 Views)

looking for a matured guy who is ready to settle down / Looking For A Matured Guy Who Is Ready To Settle Down / I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need a Matured Lady who is Ready To Settle Down In Marriage by petermind: 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2012
I am Happy finding this Africa website , it is great and nice, I appreciate efforts of all the moderators and webmaster. I am searching  for  a serious and matured lady from Africa , who is willing to marry  and relocate outside her country to USA. I am Peter Mind ,  American Citizen , I live and work here in Washington DC. Any serious minded lady Kindly add me up to your  bb for further talk. My bb pin is 304FBFC6
Re: I Need a Matured Lady who is Ready To Settle Down In Marriage by Acidosis(m): 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2012
They are many here, you can even marry all the girls on this section
Re: I Need a Matured Lady who is Ready To Settle Down In Marriage by petermind: 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2012
Wow. Thanks.
Re: I Need a Matured Lady who is Ready To Settle Down In Marriage by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2012
Good luck
Re: I Need a Matured Lady who is Ready To Settle Down In Marriage by petermind: 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2012
Thank You
Re: I Need a Matured Lady who is Ready To Settle Down In Marriage by Mynd44: 12:58am On Feb 05, 2012
Fraud Alert!!!!!!!
Re: I Need a Matured Lady who is Ready To Settle Down In Marriage by slimyem: 1:07am On Feb 05, 2012
Acidosis:

They are many here, you can even marry all the girls on this section
this is a very silly statement!
Re: I Need a Matured Lady who is Ready To Settle Down In Marriage by Mynd44: 1:15am On Feb 05, 2012
Yup very silly and uncalled for
Re: I Need a Matured Lady who is Ready To Settle Down In Marriage by ziggyzagga: 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2012
ARE YOU A MENTALLY MATURED GOD FEARING CHRISTIAN LADY?
COOL HEADED, HUMBLE AND HIGHLY RESPECTFUL?
AGED BTW 25-30YRS?
EDUCATED WITH A BSc IN ANY FIELD?
GOOD LOOKING AND PRESENTABLE, OUTSPOKEN AND A GO GETTER?
ARE YOU READY TO RE-LOCATE TO A FRENCH SPEAKING COUNTRY?
DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH FLUENTLY AND DESIRE TO SPEAK AND WRITE FRENCH IN LESS THAN 6 MONTHS AS WELL?
ARE YOU FINANCIALLY STABLE FOR INVESTMENTS?
ARE YOU BUSINESS ORIENTED AND CAPABLE OF INVESTING, BUILDING AND MANAGING A LIQUIDATED COMPANY RIGHT FROM THE SCRATCH?
DO YOU HAVE AN EXPERIENCE IN AGGRESSIVE ONLINE MARKETING? (OPTIONAL)
ARE YOU TIRED OF THE HUSSLING AND BUSTLING OF TOWNS LIKE LAGOS, PH, ABA, ONITSHA, ABUJA, KANO, KADUNA ETC AND LOOKING FOOR A COOL RUNAWAY TOWN WITH 24/7 CONSTANT WATER SHOWER, ELECTRICITY AND SECURITY?
ARE YOU READY TO GET MARRIED WITHIN A SPACE OF TWO YEARS?
IS YOUR GENOTYPE AA?
DO YOU WANT TO LIVE A SIMPLE AND COMFORTABLE LIFE FULL OF ROMANCE?
IF YOUR RESPONSE TO ALL OF THE ABOVE IS A CAPITAL YES, KINDLY SEND ME AN EMAIL ON eddielove42@gmail.com OR BETTER STILL GIMME A CALL ON +228-99522878(EDDIE)
Re: I Need a Matured Lady who is Ready To Settle Down In Marriage by Joscy4liyf: 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2012
petermind: I am Happy finding this Africa website , it is great and nice, I appreciate efforts of all the moderators and webmaster. I am searching  for  a serious and matured lady from Africa , who is willing to marry  and relocate outside her country to USA. I am Peter Mind ,  American Citizen , I live and work here in Washington DC. Any serious minded lady Kindly add me up to your  bb for further talk. My bb pin is 304FBFC6
Re: I Need a Matured Lady who is Ready To Settle Down In Marriage by Agelismine: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2012
Am a mature african lady . Above 40yrs n wud wish 2 share with u if u r from 45 and abov. Plz ma conduct tel.nos- +254722826326. Email: agelismine@gmail.com
Re: I Need a Matured Lady who is Ready To Settle Down In Marriage by williams05(m): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
Because u ar in outside nigeria gal we just fall frm up to u broda God time is the best.
Re: I Need a Matured Lady who is Ready To Settle Down In Marriage by Immaangel(f): 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
I'm a single lady. Add me on whatsapp +2347032536462

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Plz I Don't Get This Messages (pic) / Describe The Nlander You've Met / Instant Add Up To Abuja-niger Whatsapp Group Chat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.