Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Baby Hair - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Hair (5234 Views)

What Is The Significance Of Having A Baby's Hair Cut @ The Age Of One / Help On Best Baby Hair Lotion. / How To Make My Baby Hair Soft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Hair by ebenezer95(m): 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2012
what happen if i leave my baby hair grow till she is mature ?i don't feel like culting off her baby hair

Re: Baby Hair by soapdish(f): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2012
Don't think there is anything wrong with it. My neighbor's did not cut her daughter's rather she just trimmed it so you can do same.
Re: Baby Hair by ebenezer95(m): 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2012
Thank U
Re: Baby Hair by tessybaby(f): 8:03am On Feb 06, 2012
Don't cut it if you don't want to
i had so many people telling me to cut my baby's hair
from when she was 6 months old
her hair was just like ur daughter's
today i regret why i actually cut her hair
praying for it to grow fast
Re: Baby Hair by ebenezer95(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2012
Don't cut it if you don't want to
i had so many people telling me to cut my baby's hair
from when she was 6 months old
her hair was just like ur daughter's
today i regret why i actually cut her hair
praying for it to grow fast

Thanks
Re: Baby Hair by blank(f): 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2012
There is no gain or loss either way.
Some people believe cutting the hair will make it grow faster.
Some believe the hair will be too weak.
The hair is turning to dada/rasta and some folks may not approve of that so they cut it.
I will cut my baby's hair when he is about 2 and whether it grows or not will not be an issue for me cos it must grow someday.

On the flip side, if you cut ur baby's hair too early, her scalp might be too tender for the cut.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Too Much? See Photos From A Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking / If U Are 30 And Still In Ur Parents House,read This. / Are You Honest With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.