Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Information About Unijos Ume Admission List And Resumption For 2005/06 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Information About Unijos Ume Admission List And Resumption For 2005/06 (3546 Views)

All About UNIJOS 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Abuja Second List Details And Resumption Date / Nairalanders, Any News About Unijos 2008/2009 Admission? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information About Unijos Ume Admission List And Resumption For 2005/06 by Timpaul(m): 9:00am On Mar 18, 2006
I applied at Unijos and am at home right about now, while those of my mates who wrote Jamb are all in school. up-till now I have not got any information from Unijos concerning Admission .

I beg you all, I will like 2 know when UniJos will resume 4 her 2005/06 session and also when Admission list will be out am really tired waiting at home pls I will be very grateful if I have a usefull information from anyone who is caring.
Re: Information About Unijos Ume Admission List And Resumption For 2005/06 by collynzo(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2006
I think my case was more serious as my name dissappeared from the list of those who took post UME test.Well I got to know and God helping me, I was given another post UME test immediately I got there.What I feel,although am not too sure, is that; their strategy is to complete the sales of their remedial forms so that those who are not so sure of their admission through UME would have purchased remedial not wanting to take the chances of staying at home for the next one year.Any way let us wait and see what happens after the census.Heard form a source that resumption is on the 7th of April.
Re: Information About Unijos Ume Admission List And Resumption For 2005/06 by Timpaul(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2006
Thanks 4 di message
Re: Information About Unijos Ume Admission List And Resumption For 2005/06 by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 04, 2006
Well well fellas it appears Unijos is grappling with third-term bid. Uj is behaving as if they are one semester ahead of others. The supposed outgoing VC is trying to manipulate stuff (not very sure) and that means school may not resume any time soon. It's all the benjamins from the old dinosaurs! I don't believe the youth of this cartoon (did I hear you say country?) need leadership training. Unless we kill some old folks and retrain ourselves by ourselves. The salaries, wages and other perks are being siphoned off earlier before we get the jobs. What are you waiting for??
Re: Information About Unijos Ume Admission List And Resumption For 2005/06 by otokx(m): 11:12am On Apr 04, 2006
UniJoS has not been a serious place so what is all this talk about manipulation and extension abi post ponement?
Re: Information About Unijos Ume Admission List And Resumption For 2005/06 by echezz: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2006
men! is this what a student has to go through before getting admission to study? i wonder because i am even getting tired of staying home, and waiting for unijos.
Re: Information About Unijos Ume Admission List And Resumption For 2005/06 by Timpaul(m): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2006
collynzo ,
Is like this your 7 April, won't work-out.because up till now am still waiting the names are not yet out. Should I regret why choosing Unijos?
Re: Information About Unijos Ume Admission List And Resumption For 2005/06 by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2006
Hey Timpaul, you can say that again. I was in school yesterday but all was being rumored by students. Nobody but the old fools know when the resumption will be. But at least they should put the freshmen's list out to put them out of their misery. I tell now that all they are doing now is who runs for the office of Vice Chancellor. Goddamn people!!!
Re: Information About Unijos Ume Admission List And Resumption For 2005/06 by Timpaul(m): 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2006
Is it true that Unijos resumption date will be 15th of April? I had it from a source but not a reliable source.Pls am eager to know
Re: Information About Unijos Ume Admission List And Resumption For 2005/06 by collynzo(m): 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2006
Hey people,I wonder if there is anything more wicked than what Unijos is doing.They are not even considering those who will not be given admission.Well someone told me ressumption is dated for 2nd of April.
Re: Information About Unijos Ume Admission List And Resumption For 2005/06 by Timpaul(m): 11:03am On Apr 15, 2006
collynzo

"Well someone told me resumption is dated for 2nd of April. "what does that suppose to mean, when today's date is 14 of April.did u mean 2nd May or what.if its so I will be grateful.
thanks for that information.
Re: Information About Unijos Ume Admission List And Resumption For 2005/06 by collynzo(m): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2006
Sorry, I meant 2nd of May for ressumption.I got an information that the admission list will be released before the end of April.But I pray that the three days ASUU strike should not give them another excuse to keep THEIR list.
Re: Information About Unijos Ume Admission List And Resumption For 2005/06 by temilove: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2006
can someone pls give us a reasonable explanation as to why the admission list is not yet out or publicly displayed, pls!!!
Re: Information About Unijos Ume Admission List And Resumption For 2005/06 by Timpaul(m): 4:25pm On May 06, 2006
tongue lipsrsealed Am about going CRAZY
Re: Information About Unijos Ume Admission List And Resumption For 2005/06 by collynzo(m): 5:23pm On May 08, 2006
Timpaul, please don't give up.let us see what happens by weekend.
Re: Information About Unijos Ume Admission List And Resumption For 2005/06 by giddy(m): 4:48pm On May 09, 2006
it's likely to be released this weekend
Re: Information About Unijos Ume Admission List And Resumption For 2005/06 by blessingjo(f): 12:43pm On May 18, 2007
Can anybody tell me please when the admission list for 2006/2007 will be out including the resumption date. I am really tired of staying at home all my friends had already gone to school.

Please i need a reply
Re: Information About Unijos Ume Admission List And Resumption For 2005/06 by blessingjo(f): 12:45pm On May 18, 2007
Can anybody tell me please when the admission list for 2006/2007 will be out including the resumption date.  I am really tired of staying at home all my friends had already gone to school.

Please i need a reply
Re: Information About Unijos Ume Admission List And Resumption For 2005/06 by Charmie(f): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2007
Sorry dear but you just have to try your best and Wait a little more. The list will be out by the ending of this week and I heard registration will start mid-June. One more thing: cry let's all pray that the ASUU strike is called off, else, we'll all loose one year. GOD FORBID
Re: Information About Unijos Ume Admission List And Resumption For 2005/06 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
tenk

(1) (Reply)

Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools / OAU Newly Admitted Students Statistics-2016/2017 / Obtain Your Laspotech Part-time Studies Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.