Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? (8739 Views)

Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? / Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow-pc Game In 300 MB / What Is The Most Popular Board Game In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by michel00(m): 9:51am On Feb 06, 2012
Hi guys,
Here i am posting for those people, who like to play games & want to know about games. Please share with us, which is the most popular game in the world ? According to me, Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 3 is the most popular game in the world.

Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by Dabss(m): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2012
Nah, angry birds is the most popular game inthe world.
Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by ritchboy(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2012
Define "popular"?

Most widely known or most played?

Modern Warfare 3 is too new to be either of the two.
Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by tayo03us1: 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2012
Actually, i think GOW 3 is actually the most popular.

popular for the very relistic graphics, the fight scenes and the story line,
Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by Dabss(m): 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2012
Are you guys talking about pc and console gaming only? Cos thats the only way i will agree.
Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by virunga: 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2012
it depend on what type of games,
in mmorpg i will pick WoW
Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by Emeka72(m): 3:24am On Feb 08, 2012
Ps-3 X-box games.
Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by omega25red(m): 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2012
actually if you mean card game its poker
if you mean board game it's scrabble
if you mean video game it super mario
and if you mean mind game it pimping grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by Emeka72(m): 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2012
X-box PS-3 games.
Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by omega25red(m): 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2012
Emeka 7.:

X-box PS-3 games.
is there any reason why you are trolling the site with the same message over and over?
Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by marianengle: 10:35am On Feb 21, 2012
According to me Gears of wars is best game. I mostly playing this game in my free time.It is very interesting and enjoyable  game to me.

Play puzzle games free onlne puzzle online games from the biggest game on daily basis.
Only the best girls games for Free. online girls games latest and new games to play online
Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by tboy1(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2012
Super Mario Bros
Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by Grizz: 10:27am On Mar 04, 2012
Yup. Mario.
Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by Excelboi(m): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2012
Believe it or not, funny as it seems, MARIO is the most popular game on this planet.
Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by Claracuzio: 6:38am On Mar 28, 2012
MORTAL KOMBAT
Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by Ballard: 12:32am On Mar 30, 2012
Allied Assault Medal of Honor World War II first person shooter single player and multiplayer part of two separate demonstration in the single-player demo the player to lead the troops behind enemy lines in small groups to destroy the 1 Nebelwerfer41 six-barreled rocket launchers.
Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by Bon1(m): 2:40am On Apr 03, 2012
Its super mario..we all know that so y argue
Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by abdouacly(m): 7:12am On Apr 03, 2012
Gta vice city IV is a computer game which world most famous. It has good combinations of fight, war and racing which make it most attractive in users. The graphics of game is more different which make it more attractive game.
Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by Dabss(m): 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2012
abdouacly: Gta vice city IV is a computer game which world most famous. It has good combinations of fight, war and racing which make it most attractive in users. The graphics of game is more different which make it more attractive game.
get lost!!
Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by tobis1: 8:46am On Apr 05, 2012
pls stop arguin, mario is d most popular game in d planet. So parkwel
Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by Lagusta(m): 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2012
Y is everybody shouting God of war, call of duty, nd odas as if they have neva played SUPER MARIO BROS on 1985 family computer game 2 me dat is d most popular game, followed by street fighter, mortal kombat, sonic the hedgehog, tekken, tomb raider, then 5od of war, call of duty, etc

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by 4rel4eva: 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2012
play free online games and send free sms to any where in the world www.mipager.com enjoy guys
Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by Chucks12345(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2012
Yep guys is mario please who want to sell pes3 for 25k should pls inbox me chucksobakpolor@hotmail.com
Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by Grizz: 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2012
^^ ^^
Dude please. Its a PS3 not pes3. Playstation, no "E" anywhere. stop asking for pes3, half the people dont understand you.
Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by christopher9ja: 12:55pm On May 20, 2013
soccer is the most popular game to ever played!
michel00: Hi guys,
Here i am posting for those people, who like to play games & want to know about games. Please share with us, which is the most popular game in the world ? According to me, Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 3 is the most popular game in the world.

Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by Zealoy(m): 11:18am On May 22, 2013
pls guy where can i download pc games with exe or rar files
Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by lordjeffrey: 8:43am On May 23, 2013
The most popular game in d planet is the GRAND THEFT AUTO & GOD OF WAR series
Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by jacques1(m): 10:53am On May 27, 2013
NFS and Angry Birds are also Good games to play.
Re: Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? by daviide: 7:50am On May 29, 2013
Soccer (Fifa or Pes) ..nd GTA

(1) (Reply)

Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence / Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED / How Much Is The Price Of A Playstation 4 At Shoprite / Ikeja City Mall ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.