Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily (12174 Views)

How I Increased My Google Adsense CPC / Free Report Of How I Increased My Info Product Sales By 300% / How I Increased My Pc/internet Speed By 300% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by freeccnow(f): 10:58am On Feb 06, 2012
;DAre you looking for the best way you can double your website, blog or any link say from 1 daily unique visitor to 1000 visitors daily? Well if you are asking your self such a question, then you are the one suitable to read this. I am telling you how i managed to rise on top with traffic to my website. I read an article on How to double organic traffic to your site and it really worked for me. As of now, i have no doubt on which ever thing i promote on my site whether referral links, promotion blog, amazon items simply because i am guaranteed of my traffic. You too can turn the magic article into real and start driving unlimited traffic to your site. grin
Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by heebakutty: 6:05am On Feb 07, 2012
informative!!!, You can try some of these steps to increase website traffic:

Include useful high-quality information on your site.
Submit your site to various web directories and reference sites.
Publicize your site to everyone with whom you communicate.
Provide a Rich Site Summary
Write a newsletter and send it out.
Ask other high-quality websites to link to your website.
Provide motivation for highly ranked websites to link to yours.
Check out a site before you link back.
Keep your website up.
Translate your website into foreign languages.

you can also get some official assistance from Tucktail.com

1 Like

Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by freeccnow(f): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2012
Thanks for the information. But am already getting a lot of traffic although all you have mentioned am done with it.
The only way i trust is what the author of that article said.
Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 07, 2012
The .tk site is not even indexed on Google so how come you got so much traffic? undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by freeccnow(f): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2012
Look my dear. We are here to say the fact. You saying that the site is not even indexed in Google is a fake comment here which is only intended to make readers feel bad. [url=http://google.com/search?q=site&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=mRP&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&source=hp&q=http:%2F%2Fadclassifieds.tk&psj=1&oq=http:%2F%2Fadclassifieds.tk&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=22190l25513l4l26214l7l6l0l0l0l4l1508l4620l5-5.8-1l6l0&fp=1&biw=1024&bih=609&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&cad=b]To prove that the site is well indexed by Google, click here
[/url] and then follow the direct link on site to see which posts are new. Lets talk what is best for our entire community instead of just talking things which are not the facts. My story is the fact and this am doing only to show that you are wrong
Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by jamessmit(m): 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2012
Hi, heebakutty,

You explained in very effective way to generate high traffic to our site. The tips you have been shared here are helpful to everyone a lot who wanted high traffic to their site.
Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by freeccnow(f): 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2012
Every one has got his or her own way in which he does things and the same applies to getting traffic to website. Some one may have his or her own way where he or she thinks that that is the best. And to me what i wrote is what i have been using since i just picked some ones article and from google search results. If i share here, all i wanted was to share with my fellow forum members so that i can as well pick from others in there own ways.
Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by freeccnow(f): 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2012
heebakutty, i 100% agree on you in your ways of generating traffic to your site, but one thing is that the site you linked in your post is all about domain names not website traffic. Are you getting your traffic in such ways?
Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2012
@OP, My bad, I confused .tk's with .co.cc's
Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by freeccnow(f): 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2012
Chipmunkey,thats the bad side of talking something with bias or something you dont know. I would rather suggest that next time, dont try to mislead others by commenting on real posts with fake comments. Always make a thorough search before you decide. The site am talking about is real,indexed by search engines,accepts guest article posting and full of informative articles ranging from making money to seo tips. Just give it a try
Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by acerosalez: 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2012
After i visit and subscribe to this website http://nbmuk.com/trk/free.html. My site traffic was increasing massively and consistently over the past two months. I guarantee you. It helped me develop and achieve the traffic that i need even in daily basis.
Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by freeccnow(f): 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2012
The Good the better. That's what i had earlier said, to increase your website traffic, you must know your own technic provided it does the work for you
Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by fatezy(m): 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2012
An easy way to improve traffic which I hardly see is submitting your feed url to a news aggregation website. This site gets the title of your stories and sometimes summary and then link back to you to get the full story.

I average 500 views per story on my blog www.arsenaleffect.com just from arsenalnews.net.

For those that run football blogs, check www.kicknews.net. There is also www.naijasites.com.ng which is for strictly Nigerian sites and blogs. Then if you can get on www.newsnow.co.uk, you are game.
Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by gpxxx: 1:30am On Jun 11, 2012
I tried a few different way but what worked the best to me is some of the traffic exchange site and its free. There is alot of them out there. The one i used is www.globalviewhits.com They have alot of coin give aways every week. I also used www.globalsmomarketing.com to help with twitter followers, retweets and twitter share votes. That help my numbers alot. Hope this was helpful....

1 Like

Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by zangiff(m): 10:17am On Jun 11, 2012
Learning mood activated
Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by item: 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2012
This is another great resources to help you attract traffic:

http://dailyincometips.com/5-reasons-your-site-is-not-getting-good-traffic/

1 Like

Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by dansmog(m): 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2012
[size=16pt]you can also use cloudflood.com, what does it do? it help you get more traffic to your website by allowing people to either tweet the link or share the link with their friends, before they can get the free gift. and if their friends like the gift also , they will also have to share or tweet the link to their friends too..... just make sure you have what people will demand for in your kind of niche.. you have a free gift or package that you will like to give out, all you do is to have a link for that gift to your website and then go to cloudflood.com and fill in the form...[/size]
Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by trafficincrease: 12:49am On Jan 25, 2013
Discover My Secrets of Getting Free Unlimited Highly Targeted Traffic to my
website without additional monhtly fees. This simple automated traffic generator
will surely increase your sales 10 times or higher than your regular sales. The
training video that you will receive in this program will give you the step by step
method, no technical skill required. This is totally free traffic that you can send
anywhere you want. This is 60 days Money back Guaranteed program.
More details in this site here >>> http://www.extremesubmit.com/
shocked
Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by seoconsultant(m): 8:56pm On May 11, 2013
proof of all this pleases
Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by cheavroi(m): 3:54pm On May 13, 2013
@ seoconsultant

Yeah, prove ! prove!! prove!!! Would like to see some real data to backup this claims and not links that are broken.
Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by Opiosko: 9:45pm On May 13, 2013
You should just tell us that you need traffic to your site instead
trying to take us there by fraudulent misrepresentation.
Typical low mind. tongue
Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by petersomond: 10:22pm On May 14, 2013
Hello all!
I pray u guys don't view this as an advert; its a plea4help.

SOCIAL MEDIA NTWK SITE BUILDING IN BENIN CITY

Am in need of 2 different Web Developers/
Programmers living within Benin city to
join/collaborate with me in building a multi-
functional social media
network platform/site. The SMN site will have;
1. The combined features of twitter
+facebook+forums, ecommerce,
blogging & others.
2. Meet and conform to applicable
international standards in web/internet technology.
3. Operationally fast, reliable & still stable
at expected optimum traffic.
4. User friendly to those accessing it from
older OS & ordinary phone
handsets; as much as it is to those on smartphones.
5. Scalable to accomodate future
applications.
6. Not cloned, but built upon either ms,
linux or unix os/servers.
So, if your team have a talented developer within Benin that can deliver at a tight budget or any
recommedation. Contact me (With
quotation); Mr Peters at Petersomond@gmail.com : 08054505467,
Benin.
Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by techcloud7: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
1) keyword research
2) referal traffic (check out List Of Best Groups To Join On Facebook to drive more traffic)
Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by sweetiePe(f): 3:00am On Oct 08, 2013
Properly, you are usually in for a goody, then! In this article, I gives you not one particular, nor a pair of but 40 solutions to bring traffic for your site.

Notice: It seriously isn't possible to execute all the strategy described down below. I indicate that you select those strategies which go well with you essentially the most.

As noticeable, this will be a long post. So without wasting any more time, lets are able to the leading 40 strategies.

1. Facebook or myspace

Facebook is a present the actual #1 myspace or facebook. Try to drive as a lot traffic as you possibly can from Facebook or myspace. Create some sort of fan webpage, get much more likes; that may buy several at very first, then the others will routinely follow after you start to get a bit well-known.

2. Myspace

Twitter can be another method to build targeted traffic. Get increasingly more followers, you should utilize a number of free sites to obtain the initial followers too.

3. Google+

Google+ will be the new myspace or facebook from Yahoo. And since day the idea started, many experts have growing through leaps along with bounds. Furthermore, it can be quite a good way to obtain traffic. So write about your content on Google+ and have increasingly more traffic.

several. Wikipedia

Submit a high quality article in Wikipedia and supply your blog's url.

5. Visitor Posting

Seek to guest article on famous blogs inside your niche. This can bring you not merely traffic, but also recognition.

6. IndiBlogger

This tip is mainly for Native american blogger. Indiblogger can be a community involving bloggers, where by they write about their content, ask inquiries and substantially more.

7. Knight Forum

Warrior forum is among the best forums on the market for SEO tips. Submit your article, understanding that should recreate a fair level of traffic.

8. Yahoo Answers!

Answer inquiries posted there and supply your blog's url below.

9. Yahoo Groups

Submit articles and get question about Google Groups that ought to bring returning traffic

10. Some other forums

More Quick Ways to Increase Your Blog Traffic
Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by elevatedblog(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2013
Anyway,
I have been following this trend and is very educative
But you people seems to forget to add to it that people need to be patient before getting the desire results of traffic on their site...
Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by 123gist(m): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2014
Please friends........ Am in need of likes for my facebook page!..... Is there any way I go about it?
Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by Vondata(m): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
Just submit ur website to www.newmarvise.com and see the traffic you'll get per week.
Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by omatech: 6:29am On Oct 21, 2014
submit your site link or Facebook Id to WWW.amebojunction.com for Webtraffic on UR site
Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by microjobpays: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
freeccnow:
;DAre you looking for the best way you can double your website, blog or any link say from 1 daily unique visitor to 1000 visitors daily? Well if you are asking your self such a question, then you are the one suitable to read this. I am telling you how i managed to rise on top with traffic to my website. I read an article on How to double organic traffic to your site and it really worked for me. As of now, i have no doubt on which ever thing i promote on my site whether referral links, promotion blog, amazon items simply because i am guaranteed of my traffic. You too can turn the magic article into real and start driving unlimited traffic to your site. grin

*Traffic Sources*

You have good blog and wish to have good traffic ✅

Then while we wait for https://ctraffic.xyz to launch soonest
, i will advice we visit the website link above and check the first traffic banner on advert header.Kindly register with the banner link and read through the advert.

Its trusted and when you register through it you can actually start getting your own legit traffic cashable on google adsense

We hope to make ctraffic less costly and affordable when finally launched

its still an opportunity for all bloggers
Re: How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily by berry5: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Please i need high traffic to my website

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ways To Make Money Online In 2018 With Reasonable Examples / Moncler Belgie / Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.