Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

I Don't Know What Will Make Me To Support A Team Like Chelsea or Outside England - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Don't Know What Will Make Me To Support A Team Like Chelsea or Outside England (745 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah And His Crew Fly Private Jet To Kaduna To Support Super Eagles.PICS / Super Eagles On A Team Walk In Swaziland Ahead Of Match Today (Photos) / Liverpool FC Bought By Businessmen (Like Chelsea) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know What Will Make Me To Support A Team Like Chelsea or Outside England by folahann(m): 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2007
Hey Guys, i don't why i should support teams like chelsea and all other teams out side English Premier league i will rather ask to be thrown into the sea. What do you think about that dudes
Re: I Don't Know What Will Make Me To Support A Team Like Chelsea or Outside England by freelancer(m): 12:15am On Oct 17, 2007
Why don't you just go jump into the sea? Why wait to be thrown! You can choose to support anything you want to support. That's your problem. Leave Chelsea out of your worries.
Re: I Don't Know What Will Make Me To Support A Team Like Chelsea or Outside England by obane(m): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2007
Thank God i'm still alive, if no be my bullet proof na God know wetin for happen
Freelancer you are right.
folahann:

Hey Guys, i don't why i should support teams like chelsea and all other teams out side English Premier league i will rather ask to be thrown into the sea. What do you think about that dudes
Re: I Don't Know What Will Make Me To Support A Team Like Chelsea or Outside England by HNIC(m): 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2007
@folahann

I volunteer to throw you in a sea, hmmmn but which one undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Don't Know What Will Make Me To Support A Team Like Chelsea or Outside England by folahann(m): 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2007
You guys don't even want to know the precious team i support
Re: I Don't Know What Will Make Me To Support A Team Like Chelsea or Outside England by A40(m): 1:31am On Oct 18, 2007
It has to be Arsenal tell me its Arsenal
Re: I Don't Know What Will Make Me To Support A Team Like Chelsea or Outside England by freelancer(m): 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2007
You can support Ashanti Kotoko for all i care!
Re: I Don't Know What Will Make Me To Support A Team Like Chelsea or Outside England by folahann(m): 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2007
freelancer please don't let me do that

(1) (Reply)

Poor Martin Jol (tottenham Part Company With Jol) / Blue Is The Colour! / 20,000 Website Fans Pay £35 Each To Buy A Small Uk Football Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.