Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,922 members, 7,841,506 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Movie: I’ll Take My Chances To Premiere And Screen At Silverbird Cinemas Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Movie: I’ll Take My Chances To Premiere And Screen At Silverbird Cinemas Lagos (559 Views)

Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday At Silverbird (Photos) / Paul Okoye Turns Newscaster For Silverbird TV / Ini Edo Brings ‘i’ll Take My Chances’ To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movie: I’ll Take My Chances To Premiere And Screen At Silverbird Cinemas Lagos by amakaikeng(f): 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2012
I'll Take My Chances will be premiering and scerening in Lagos on Friday February 24, 2012 at the Silverbird Cinemas.

The dance movie which is co-produced by Ini Edo and Emem Isong stars ex-Mr. Nigeria Brian Okwara, Ini Edo, Jide Kosoko, Sam Luco Efe (of blessed memory), amongst others.

Watch a sneak preview of the official movie trailer of before it hits the cinemas proper @ http://amakaikenga..com/2012/02/movie-ill-take-my-chances-to-premiere.html

(1) (Reply)

Suge Knight Arrested For Weed Possession / Chris Brown Curses Out Twitter Critics Then Tries To Delete The Evidence / FMP: Timaya – Malo Nogede Ft Terry G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.