Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Help! Enlarged Liver - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Enlarged Liver (1111 Views)

Nature's Best Supplements For Treating Hormonal Imbalance/enlarged Uterus / Can Male Organ Be Enlarged?/ / Can Male Reproductive Organ Be Enlarged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Enlarged Liver by okei(m): 6:41am On Oct 17, 2007
Please, i need an advice. My father was diagnosed of having enlarged liver and 'splin'. The doctor says he is too
old to undergo an operation. He has been having serious stomach upset and unable to eat for the past
three days. Though the doctor gave him some tablets and injection, but the man is still not in good condition.
Could somebody please advise me on what to do.
Re: Help! Enlarged Liver by opokonwa(m): 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2007
Hello Okei,

How is your father?

I FELT TOUCHED READING YOUR POST embarassed

BECAUSE I REMEMBER LOSING AN ELDERLY ONE TO SOMETHING CONNECTED TO THE LIVER.

Try another doctor or hospital. I must say this is not going to be an easy time for you, your dad or you family members.

I dislike giving people bad news but I must confess YOUR FATHER NEEDS ALL THE CARE YOU CAN AFFORD NOW! INCLUDING THOSE YOU CANNOT AFFORD.
Re: Help! Enlarged Liver by IGabriel(m): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2007
If u are a beliver,place ur hands on that part of his stomach and talk to it to reduce in the name of jesus.
or bring him to the healing school of christ embassy, coming up this november, ending, iwill confirm the date for you, later.
Re: Help! Enlarged Liver by almondjoy(f): 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2007
Need immediate medical attention please. This is serious business.
Re: Help! Enlarged Liver by doctorb1(f): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2007
what hospital did you take him to? A second opinion is definately needed, try UPTH choba to find out the underlying cause and for further management,
God bless
Re: Help! Enlarged Liver by otokx(m): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2007
@Doctor B

Is it the same UPTH i know? Your Male Medical Ward is a very notorious place. Anyway whats up? After treating for malaria am still having a little wheeze so am going to take antibiotics, what say ye?
Re: Help! Enlarged Liver by doctorb1(f): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2007
notorious ke? probably the old site, u shud c the new site - it's lovely (odd word2describe a hospital but it is, it really is smiley ) dont just go abt taking antibiotics - not good, is the wheezing associated with nasal congestion? r u asthmatic?
Re: Help! Enlarged Liver by otokx(m): 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2007
Yes am asthmatic and my office is near your new site, I have a doctor friend in paedatrics who takes care of me regularly, infact my sister is in pathology. I am supposed to get augmentin 675 or so today but i have been busy and should start tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Myelomia: I Need Help / Help! I Got An Infection From My Gf. / Severe Headache. Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.