Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

I Need A Reliable Stockbroker To Handle My Investment. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Reliable Stockbroker To Handle My Investment. (1359 Views)

Most Reliable Stockbroker In Nigeria / Transfer Of Shares From Stockbroker To Stockbroker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Reliable Stockbroker To Handle My Investment. by tonyjon(m): 6:53am On Oct 17, 2007
Hello Fellow landers,

I need a reliable stockbroker to handle my investment and I have the following companies in mind.

1. Zenith securities
2. Vetiva securities
3. Ecobank securities(ESL)
4. UBA securities
5. Lead Capitals

Please brothers and sisters in the house, which of these firms is the best and most reliable in terms of efficiency and customer service?.

Waiting to hear from you all.

tonyjon.
Re: I Need A Reliable Stockbroker To Handle My Investment. by idea(m): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2007
i'll either go for vetiva or zenith sec.
have fun, though i use zenith sec.
N5m to register.
Re: I Need A Reliable Stockbroker To Handle My Investment. by upson(m): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2007
i use dynamic portfolio limited, and i enjoy efficient customer service.
Minimum account opening is also N5m.
Re: I Need A Reliable Stockbroker To Handle My Investment. by dafidixone(m): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2007
Call 08023233258

Eno will be in the best position to put you through.
Re: I Need A Reliable Stockbroker To Handle My Investment. by dextop: 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2007
Hello, I would love to introduce AIMS ASSET MGT LTD. to you. Actually, they are Fund and Portfolio Managers, operators in the Nigerian Capital Market like the Stockbrokers. However, their mode of operation is more flexible and it is a kind of systematic and coordinated management of your investments by professionals. You can visit their website on www.aimsassetmgt.com or call 08032513265 or 08034975533 for more information. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Small Scale Manufacturing-what Capital? / Lotus Capital’s N1.49 Fixed Income Fund Gets NSE nod / You Can Now Buy Smartphones With Pi Coin In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.