Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Can Someone Plz Explain To Me The Child Boards Feature? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can Someone Plz Explain To Me The Child Boards Feature? (840 Views)

Can Someone Plz Put Me Through / Please Explain To Me How A Topic Can Make Front Page / C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Plz Explain To Me The Child Boards Feature? by 1stKlass(f): 12:32am On Feb 07, 2012
I've noticed on the front of each section there is the child boards thing, what is that for? and why is it called a child's board?.

Is this forum for all ages or over 18?

Clarification would be most welcomed. Thanks
Re: Can Someone Plz Explain To Me The Child Boards Feature? by 1stKlass(f): 12:40am On Feb 07, 2012
Oh so no-one else knows what this is, lipsrsealed
Re: Can Someone Plz Explain To Me The Child Boards Feature? by Mynd44: 12:41am On Feb 07, 2012
Child boards? I don't follow
Re: Can Someone Plz Explain To Me The Child Boards Feature? by Mynd44: 12:45am On Feb 07, 2012
Oh child boards, they are sections under a section. The sexuality section is for intimacy stuff and the other one dating and hook up is strictly for that.
Check it out na
Re: Can Someone Plz Explain To Me The Child Boards Feature? by 1stKlass(f): 12:56am On Feb 07, 2012
On the index page where you see all the threads etc there is a part on the top that says Child Boards

I tried to attach screen shot but its not working sad
Re: Can Someone Plz Explain To Me The Child Boards Feature? by 1stKlass(f): 12:58am On Feb 07, 2012
Oh I see but why if it is for things like that is called child boards then? Is there a reason for this ?? It seems weird to me undecided
Re: Can Someone Plz Explain To Me The Child Boards Feature? by Flashaldrin(m): 4:55am On Feb 07, 2012
You are an adept in many other fora and you are asking this?? Smh!
Even chimezie ffs didnt ask this sad
Re: Can Someone Plz Explain To Me The Child Boards Feature? by MrResource(m): 6:36am On Feb 07, 2012
^^abi

Most forums are Simple Machines Forum{SMF}. . .Child boards ain't a new thing if you belonged to other forums
Re: Can Someone Plz Explain To Me The Child Boards Feature? by MrResource(m): 6:42am On Feb 07, 2012
Child board or Sub-board
Dictionary defn: A board within another.

Me likey your drama
Re: Can Someone Plz Explain To Me The Child Boards Feature? by Goldieluks: 9:50am On Feb 07, 2012
Childboards features is used to indicate the different forums,I think. Where is jaybee maybe he can explain better. MODs?
Re: Can Someone Plz Explain To Me The Child Boards Feature? by jaybee3(m): 10:28am On Feb 07, 2012
Child boards = Sub - categories
Re: Can Someone Plz Explain To Me The Child Boards Feature? by 1stKlass(f): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2012
Thank you to those who posted productive and helpful comments. I now understand and I appreciate the clarification.

For those who had nothing to add of useful substance, shame on you.

Enjoy your day smiley

(1) (Reply)

Naf 2013 Recruitment Applicants,beware. / Some World Amazing Facts / Nda Armed Forces Selection Board (afsb) Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.