Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Can Be Donor Heart, Kidneys, Eyes, Liver, Lungs, Pancreas, Intestine, And Thymus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Be Donor Heart, Kidneys, Eyes, Liver, Lungs, Pancreas, Intestine, And Thymus (1082 Views)

Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales / Picture, The Lungs Of A Smoker And Non Smoker. / My Lungs Hurt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Be Donor Heart, Kidneys, Eyes, Liver, Lungs, Pancreas, Intestine, And Thymus by canbedonor: 10:56am On Feb 07, 2012
I offer my body for the transplantation donor organs and test medical materials - if You can organize transplantation process then we can deal.

I'm Looking to be donor all my organs for free (heart, kidneys, eyes, liver, lungs, pancreas, intestine, thymus and so on)

ASAP Looking for the transplantation doctor or hospital, medical centre, Need urgently to be used as donor organs for the different patients which just wait for the donor some. Without any terms and conditions and without payment. Please email me your full offer to me. I can travel.i will reply to You urgently as soon i get your email. Please keep contact me at my email. Must be serious offers.I'm Looking to be donor organs for free (kidney, liver and so on). I'm 20 y.o. man - I have the heart defect - I have for live only 1 year . Looking for any transplant centers where I will be in any moment be crushed and my body can be used for the donor and other medicine purposes.
Please, send Your offers on the e-mail: canbedonor@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Is This An Allergy? / Finally, The Cure Of Ebola Is Here / Staph Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.