Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Cement Trading The Ultimate Business - Join The Train - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cement Trading The Ultimate Business - Join The Train (842 Views)

The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 / Announcement --- The Ultimate "Business-in-a-box" Start Yours Now / Is Forex Trading The Best Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cement Trading The Ultimate Business - Join The Train by wealth123: 12:00am On Feb 08, 2012
Dangote will commission the third Cement Plant in Nigeria at Ibese on thursday 9th of February 2012.

What message are you getting from this? It is time to join CEMENT TRADING. Stop looking for all this phoney internet businesses like forex and betton market or Liberty Reserve Ponzi Schemes or any get rich quick scheme.

I am a distributor of Dangote Cement and can help u. However, the minimum order is 300 bags. Just get a good location, make palets to put the cement on and get Tarpolin to cover and rope to tie the tarpolin and you are good to start.

If u are serious and ready call: 08082083126 or e-mail: wealthhunters@yahoo.com. for price per bag when you have indicated your location.

My payment terms is simple, I bring the cement to your location, you pay me through any Zenith bank in your area before offloading. CHIKENNA.

(1) (Reply)

Open A Free Alertpay Account Here: / Why Should I Bank With GTB? / Unbelievable Secrets That Fetched Me $3000 Plus Within 10 Weeks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.