Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst (6424 Views)

2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth / Where Are These Nigerian Musicians? (Pictures) / Old Nigerian Musicians Vs Recent Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by izyaby(m): 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2006
i have been able to get music info from Nigeria. i think this site is still i have come across so far that give me the info Nigeria jamz lovers are luking 4. help me with this. arranged them from the best to the worst. forget they are in diff aspects of music!!!

ruggedman
mode 9
eedris
d banj
2face
2 shot
tetuila
sound sultan
AY & pounds and naira inc
jjc & d 419 squad
styl plus
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by Rhodalyn(f): 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2006
i dont know the rest so i go for
2face and
tetuila
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by izyaby(m): 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2006
i think u dont listen to naija music much then
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by spikelord(m): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2006
Ruggedman
Mode9
Sound Sultan
Styl Plus
D'Banj
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by Rhodalyn(f): 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2006
izyaby:

i think u don't listen to naija music much then
no i dont wink
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by spikelord(m): 12:48am On Mar 20, 2006
There are some more beautiful songs than ur so called AFRICAN QUEEN. Check them out in my next post.
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by miky(m): 7:15am On Mar 20, 2006
i have listened to all they are good in their department. just can't compare them except 2 face has taken his to another level but some believe style plus is better than 2 face so you see.
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by strongthin(m): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2006
2face
styl-plus
rugged
blu
2shot
sound sultan
jjc and 419 squad
mode 9
dbanj
Below standard
tetuila
eedris
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by roflmao: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2006
ruggedman - Never heard of him!
mode 9 - Never heard of him!
eedris - He aight but ain't that nice!
d banj - Never heard of him!
2face - He aight!
2 shot - Never heard of him!
tetuila - Wack!
sound sultan - Never heard of him!
AY & pounds and naira inc - Never heard of him!
jjc & d 419 squad - Wack!
styl plus - Never heard of him!

Tribes Men is the truth!
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by thelma2(f): 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2006
@strongthin

we're on da same wave lenght bro!
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by iffe(f): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2006
dont forget psquare
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by drered(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2006
rugged man- he's flows tight
styl plus-keepin it real
eedris-he sucks real real bad
dbanj-they were nominated 7 times if i recall well thats give you a idea of how they rule
2 face-overrated
2 shot-he rhymes like hell
tetuila-crap crap crap crap
sound sultan-poor dude no contracts
ay and pounds naira inc-
jjc and 419 squad-well they in kennis music and they tryin
check out their pics

Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by SweetnSour(f): 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2006
ruggedman
mode 9
eedris= wanna be but good at what he does.
d banj= THE DON himself. He is highlt talented.
2face= doing it big
2 shot
tetuila= simply entertaining
sound sultan=young man with great talent, nice messages in the song too.
AY & pounds and naira inc
jjc & d 419 squad= good rappers making no sense at all.
styl plus= the bomb diggity fresh. they totally rock,

I'll comment on the rest once I think of what to say
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by MochaLatte(f): 4:21am On Mar 21, 2006
[b][/b][color=#770077][/color]

I didn't see this musicians named. Her name is Naira.
You must check out this musician. She is AWESOME!
Check her out at www.IamNaira.com

She was just in concert in Atlanta, GA with 2Face a few weeks ago!

I'm not saying she good just because she is my voice student, I'm really PROUD of her!
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by Outkast(f): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2006
I heard some of her songs on krazienaija.com she has a wonderful voice though

Styl-plus-they need more recognition
2face-dat boys doing big things, got an m.t.v award
JJC and 419 squad-love the atide album
ruggedman
2shot and i dunno the rest of 'em
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by oyinboaja: 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2007
na wa oh
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by mrmetoo(m): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2007
styl plus
d banj
2face
sound sultan
jjc & d 419 squad
eedris
tetuila
ruggedman
2 shot

mode 9 - He apparently has a lot of hype surrounding him but I haven't heard any of his songs. Imagine That!!!

AY & pounds and naira inc - Neva heard of them
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by Ameriefan(f): 7:26am On Jan 30, 2007
2face
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by LORD101(m): 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2007
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by Abdogood(m): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2007
All the artist in the list are ok, xcept 4 Tony last effort was very poor.
pls tell to do something about it.
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by syrene(f): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2007
drered:

styl plus-keepin it real
dbanj-they were nominated 7 times if i recall well thats give you a idea of how they rule
2 face-overrated
ay and pounds naira inc-
check out their pics

thank u thank u so very much grin grin grin grin
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by OmoEko1(f): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2007
2face
D banj
Paul play
9ice
Faze(can't stand him but can sing,if only he stop those stupid high notes!!!gosh)
Styl plus
Psquare
Maintain
Nomoreloss
Rugged baba
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by Beast: 12:25am On Aug 05, 2007
Faze
Mode9
9ice
2face
Dbanj
2face
Nomoreloss
Paul Play
Rugged
Psquare
Styl-Plus
Maintain
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by alisigwe(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2007
And none of u guys even gat the guts to mention:GINO,naija nawooooooooooo
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by chuby(f): 8:47am On Sep 30, 2007
the best to worst

best
jebele by Kween
fire on the mountain by asa
greenland by ty bello
olorioko
kolomental
come with me

the worst
my people do i need to mention names shocked
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by seunniji(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2008
AY.COM Orukonla
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by baslone: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2008
drered:

styl plus-keepin it real
2 face-overrated
ay and pounds naira inc-
check out their pics

None in the whole list is better than 2face.
4get it- He is not over-rated.
Say sumtin else
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by javalove(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2008
Mode9 = = = = Nigeria's bravest lyricist and best rapper of all time
9ice= = = = = The man with 2 pockets. Alapomeji i'm now a big fan of this guy all of a sudden
2-shot = = = = Anoda mad ass lyricist. u need to hear him on "2shots from a nine track" he spits fire!!!
Styl-Plus= = = These guys are very original, if only they agreed a deal with kennis or any of the top labels
Psquare= = = Even with copy copy and over lifitng, i still gbadun them dudes
Faze = = = = I like this guy because of his voice, soooooooooooo sonorous.
2face = = = = This guys is really over rated, sincerely he is
Sound Sultan = = = I love his wordplays
jjc & d 419 = = = them dey try sha

Then at this point, i became confused, cheesy

Paul Play = = He's just there jare
Nomoreloss == Not for the collabo with mode 9, wudn't have eva heared of him
Rugged = = Anoda over rated guy. He says rap in pigin like its a must, music knows no boundary, his cause is unjust,
Dbanj = = = Has nothing to offer exccept gals in bikin's and his sexual powress, we r tired of all dose my brother
Maintain = = = I liked them togeda but can't remember what the feeling was like back den,

And i became more confused cheesy

Tetuila = = = Water has run dry after "u don hit my car"
Eedris = = = i gbadun d guy but don't know where to place him
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by chasisgirl(f): 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2008
@JAVALOVE
nice analysis javalove, i will like to see ur comment on the following people.

lord of ajasa
six foot plus
kemistry
sasha
overdose
freestyle
eldee
saucekid
gino
owen gee (suddenly)
blackface
blaise
bouqui
kel
2phat
banky w
xproject
konga

thanks.
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by YourFather: 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2008
question:

What makes Mode9 the bravest rapper ever, and do please support it with a track or two?
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by owolomo(m): 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2008
@ chasisgirl grin grin grin grin

every name a=on that list was good till i saw SAUCE KID, that guy is not original,

9ice said it, and i signed it, photocopy ko easy, but sauce kid has to do it,
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by baslone: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2008
I still wonder why those names dey come above 2face.Everybody has a right to his/her opinion.
Mode9 is not the best rapper me I have heard anyway.
Not even as good as Dasuki of THE KALIPHATE(just an example).
The point is they aint giving most of this young cats the chance
so they stay glued to the streetz.

2shots spits like fire grin."my rhymes come from the streets,
I place them all on beats-yes o!- [What Bleep is dis-kindagarten rap?]

JJC&419-That group is a mistake,dem no dey try at all.
I'll rather buy Tetuila than waste my money on those comics.

Gba!

(1) (2) (Reply)

9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus / Olamide Badoo Shows Off His Girlfriend / DOWNLOAD: Kiss Daniel - Woju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.