Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Forex Seminar Organisers Should Tell The Truth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Seminar Organisers Should Tell The Truth (1505 Views)

Photo: Who Can Tell The Source Of This Money? / Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online / Event Organisers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Seminar Organisers Should Tell The Truth by zyhnospike(m): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2007
They keep telling you can build an estate with just a brick,matter of fact there is no assurance of anysort that you'll make as much as they claim,to make it more ridiculous,they promise to teach that in just one day.we all have to be more vigilant about falling for another organised scam as majority of them dont even know much about what there're trying to teach.
Re: Forex Seminar Organisers Should Tell The Truth by desertboom(m): 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2007
Hey those people are nothing but scammers , trying to rep where they did not sow
Re: Forex Seminar Organisers Should Tell The Truth by Nairaplus(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2007
Yes,each one of you are right.

If you are expecting to make the whole world-fulln of money,then try another biz,not Forex.Forex is not get rich quick
Re: Forex Seminar Organisers Should Tell The Truth by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2007
the way some of them look they look so hungry yet they claim to be teaching u how to make $$$
dollars everyday its sad
Re: Forex Seminar Organisers Should Tell The Truth by ITGuru3: 6:54am On Oct 18, 2007
I want to use this opportunity to inform you and our fellow nigerians about this whole thing FOREX! FOREX!! FOREX!!! news evrywhere these days,

It might interest you that many nigerians recently have had massive losses of their hard earned money and more and more are still underway.

The reason behind all these is for the fact that all these guys or companies that advertise, and organise seminars about FOREX never told these Forex newbies about the High Risk involve in forex trading.

It's only "make $10,000 a day trading forex" "the world's most profitable business" "most liquid financial market in the world exchanging 2 - 3 trillion dollars a day" and all other bla bla,

Here are other factors that all these our so called professional FX traders may not tell you before you invest your hard earned cash:

1. 95% of people who trade FX are amatuer and they end up loosing out within 3 months

2. Only trade forex with the amount of money you can afford to loose without affecting your standard of living

3. Never trade forex if your are emotionally stressed, with anxiety, or if you have any heart related disease

4 when amatuers loose , professionals gains, hence more amatuers are needed to keep the Pros going.

5. Never trade forex with only one strategy as market moves in Triad (Trending, Rangebounding or Breaking), hence you will need at least 3 trading systems each for each of the market movement.

6. Never trade forex with high margins (1 or 2% of your Equity per trade and no more than 5% of Equity per all trade for beginners)

7. Always have a Trading plan and a target in % within a period of time (i.e 5% weekly or 20% monthly)

8. Never jump into trading without proper market analysys

9. Buy Dips in a Bullish market and Sell Rallies in a Bear market.

10. Always exit when your target is met or when indicators are in Over Bought or Over Sold Regions.

HAPPY TRADING FOR NIGERIANS WHO ARE ALREADY TRADING!

ASPIRING TRADERS, DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK VERY WELL OR YOU WILL GET BURNT.
Re: Forex Seminar Organisers Should Tell The Truth by newworldcapital(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2010
Thanks for the thread.

Have been a victim of losses in Forex.

The only thing I see is that Nigerians are greedy.

Have been trading Forex for 4years. Had my bad time it took me time to get the professional secret and eversince have been o.k with what I make.

Is better to make 10% returns on your portfolio monthly than to make 10% dis week and wanting to repeat the same next week end up loosing your account.

I can give you the secret for Free . . .

Show your interest by emailing nwcngr@gmail.com
Re: Forex Seminar Organisers Should Tell The Truth by solosamste(m): 6:55pm On May 07, 2010
Hello,

U guys have really poured out your mind regarding the above subject matter, but the truth us that there are few poeple who really know and have what it takes to be making money regularly in forex trading.

However, if u need help in OR have challenges in trading forex profitably, contact me and I can assure u that your time of smiling to the bank to the bank has come . send your mail to temtol@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Forex Seminar Organisers Should Tell The Truth by raffite: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2011
Please I want to invest my money in Forex. I need link to sites where I can

deposit my money so that they can help me trade with it. Or how else can I have my money

invested in Forex? My mail is awaskosko@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Seminar Organisers Should Tell The Truth by kheme(m): 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2011
well, unless there are individuals willing to trade for you, forex brokers that do managed accounts (their professionals will trade for you) require a minimum deposit of like between $5000 to $10,000

i know there are individuals that do trade forex with peoples' money and return a per cent monthly. i'm going into that pretty soon too :-)
Re: Forex Seminar Organisers Should Tell The Truth by luckynas(m): 1:05am On Mar 26, 2011
Majority of people that organise seminars only trade demos and end up confusing other people that know next to nothing about forex and are willing to pay for seminars.
Re: Forex Seminar Organisers Should Tell The Truth by luckynas(m): 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2011
i agree take time to find out all u can dont be in a hurry to trade.
we Nigerians like now now stuff and thats why some people are taking advantage of other people impatience.
Re: Forex Seminar Organisers Should Tell The Truth by delicious1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2011
Forex business is not for everyone. If you can take risks, and you got money to lose, then go for it.
Re: Forex Seminar Organisers Should Tell The Truth by bizboy(m): 12:37am On Jun 26, 2011
Forex is real if you are lucky enough to meet a good mentor, stop attending seminars, you are just contributing money to them, if you want the best,attend one on one coaching and make sure the person is actually trading

(1) (Reply)

Gold Dust, Gold Bar,naggets,rough Diamond For Sales / Company Names, Meanings And Origins / Millions In Weeks! »»» ROCKET CASH CYCLER (www.rocketcashcycler.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.