Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Are You A Tight Rapper? Here's A Chance To Get Known. - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Are You A Tight Rapper? Here's A Chance To Get Known. (1162 Views)

Win A Chance To Battle On Radio / Stand A Chance To Win A Recording Contract- It's FREE! / Drop Your Metaphors: Tell Us Wat U Wanna Be Known As (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Tight Rapper? Here's A Chance To Get Known. by chronique(m): 7:20am On Feb 09, 2012
RIO BILLS OF CHRONIQUE RECORDS NIGERIA IS SET TO RELEASE TWO VERSIONS OF HIS NEW SINGLE "THE WAY THAT YOU LOVE ME" ON FEB 14TH. WE'RE GIVING 6 DOPE RAPPERS THE CHANCE TO SPIT 8 BARS ON THE HIP-HOP VERSION. IF YOU'RE TIGHT,COME DROP UR BARS ON IT. A VIDEO WILL BE SHOT TO PROMOTE ALL RAPPERS ON IT.

COME DOWN TO VICTORY MULTIMEDIA PRODUCTIONS:
SUITE SF 09,GOBI PLAZA,ILEPO-ALHAJI BUS STOP,EGBEDA,LAGOS.

CALL 07065614087.
Re: Are You A Tight Rapper? Here's A Chance To Get Known. by DaRapture: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2012
They call me soulless,  im bad as f. u .c. k!  You comin at me?,  LOL,  better back that azz up,  your ugly azz face,  ima smack it up, just before you're certain to hear that BUCK!!!  Your talkin an your actin tuff,  make your move, cause i call your bluff. 

Bring your goons, my bad, Baboons,  and ima light they azz up. Master mind of this devious ish, waitin on you crab Niggas to come challenge this lyrical ingenious spit I'm blessing y'all foolish Naija Niggas with, sittin here chillin like a villain, BIOTCH!!  I'm non stop, ongoing, my lyrics,  they just keep flowin.

Cold like the winter, Nigga,  I stayz chillin, spittin ice cubes on the mic, gettin you Niggas hyped, waiting on your chance for this Akata to blow ice cold bars that'll freeze your life. 

My anger,  it keeps the wind blowin, I'm mad as Zap, so y'all Fufu's do ya self a favor,  don't press ya luck. Da Rapture, Nigga, I'll snatch your black azz up. I'm crazy? Humm,True, and I stay stacking green like greedy jew. Aint no holdin back so come on out and bring your 419 raps and watch how this Akata blows the biotch out, and stomp that azz flat, cause y'all Niggas ish is WACK!!!  cheesy

I'm out, Holla at cha boy if you got a pair.  cheesy
Re: Are You A Tight Rapper? Here's A Chance To Get Known. by chronique(m): 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2012
dude u're wack!!!!!!!!! this shit is crap! work on ur art son cos u're far from dope.
Re: Are You A Tight Rapper? Here's A Chance To Get Known. by 9stunna: 12:15pm On Feb 29, 2012
Chord Studio is back and better with hot beats and quality sound, if you are in Ibadan and its environs and you wish to record your singles and album, call 07063491365 NOW!!! Coz' we are having a PROMO! through march.

(1) (Reply)

Nneka - 'stay' - Video / What Rap Technique Have U Perfected? / Listen 2 My Singles( Strictly Rap )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.