Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Create The Best Team In The World And Let's See - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Create The Best Team In The World And Let's See (1028 Views)

Poll: Who si the best midfielder in the world

Gerrard: 5% (1 vote)
KAKA: 52% (9 votes)
Fabregas: 23% (4 votes)
C. Ronaldo: 17% (3 votes)
Ribery: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Super Eagles Rated The 12th Best Team In Africa By FIFA Ranking / Nigeria Is Worst Dressed Team In Beijing / Ten Reasons Why Chelsea Are Currently The Best Team In English Premiership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create The Best Team In The World And Let's See by folahann(m): 1:05am On Oct 18, 2007
Anyway you can use any player you like in the whole wide world.
Do you want to check this out.
                                                   CECH

ALVES                TERRY                 CANAVARRO            LAHM

C.RONALDO           FABREGAS               GERRARD             RONALDIHNO           

KAKA           

HENRY 
Re: Create The Best Team In The World And Let's See by folahann(m): 1:21am On Oct 18, 2007
Could yours be greater, well let's see post it right now, we want to know, OKAY
Re: Create The Best Team In The World And Let's See by obane(m): 11:41am On Oct 19, 2007
CECH
ZAMBROTTA NESTA TERRY LAHM

GERRAD ESSIEN RONALDINHO

D. VILLA KAKA
DROGBA
SUBS: BUFFON
VAN NISTLEROOY
METZELDER
L. MESSI
FABREGAS
Re: Create The Best Team In The World And Let's See by gabrielgb: 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2007
why cech and not buffon? drogba is better than henry at present. why should there be fabregas, gerrard and essien. we shouldn't be ignorant of other leagues. well that your 11. this is mine

buffon

zambrotta terry nesta lahm

gerrard pirlo

c.ronaldo kaka ronaldinho

drogba

subs:
canavaro, toure oddo
essien, fabregas, messi, ribery
totti, ibrahimovich
Re: Create The Best Team In The World And Let's See by ritchboy(m): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2007
Dayo,
u say drogba is beta dan henry at present yet u name gerrard/pirlo in ur xi.isnt fabregas beta dan both of them at present?Besides u hav 2 respect other peoples opinion on isues like dis.
Re: Create The Best Team In The World And Let's See by folahann(m): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2007
Lahm is right footed but plays better at the left side.
i think fabregas should be in the team
Re: Create The Best Team In The World And Let's See by gabrielgb: 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2007
Dayo,
u say drogba is beta dan henry at present yet u name gerrard/pirlo in your xi.isnt fabregas beta dan both of them at present?Besides u hav 2 respect other peoples opinion on isues like this.

dude its not dayo its gabriel. remember me?
Try and watch other leagues even Iniesta of barca is better than fabregas. PIRLO is the best central midfielder in the world. if you know about tactics and technique in futbal you will know wat i mean.
Re: Create The Best Team In The World And Let's See by gabrielgb: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2007
i think fabregas plays like pirlo and pirlo is way better. there should be a strong midfielder thats where gerrard comes in or essien but gerrard is better.
so fabregas has to do with the bench.
Re: Create The Best Team In The World And Let's See by hustler(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2007
Buffon

Alves                               Nesta                              Puyol                           Abidal

Messi                                Pirlo                              Ronaldinho          C.Ronaldo

Kaka

Zlatan  Ibracadabra

Whose team can beat this? Did i see someone post that Fabregas is better than Pirlo? Well ur opinion and not mine and a million other professional soccer "pundits".
Re: Create The Best Team In The World And Let's See by Vieira(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2007
grin

I cannot believe I am seeing John Terry in so many peoples choice! He is not even the best defender in the premiership.
Re: Create The Best Team In The World And Let's See by gabrielgb: 7:43am On Oct 26, 2007
puyol and Abidal shouldn't be there either. any starting 11 should always include Zambrotta. the guy to me is the best.(who can play rightback and leftback effectively well? nobody) he is realy good check his record guys.

Hustler i like your midfield. but if you know Ibrahimovic too well you wont risk him alone upfront. cos sometimes he plays like a trequartista.
Re: Create The Best Team In The World And Let's See by ritchboy(m): 8:05am On Oct 26, 2007
Gabriel
i said fabregas is beta dan pirlo AT PRESENT,fabregas is as good as any central midfielder i can tink of AT PRESENT. Hav u bin watching arsenal games at all? Iniesta? I no u hate arsenal but GIVE ME A BREAK
Re: Create The Best Team In The World And Let's See by tkb417(m): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2007
CECH
Zambrotta        Nesta      Carlvalho    Lahm
Messi          Kaka        Gerrard    C.ronaldo
                  Drogba     Toni                                                Subs
                                                                                           Rio
                                                                                           Ronaldinho
                                                                                           Fabregas
                                                                                           Henry
                                                                                           Buffon
Re: Create The Best Team In The World And Let's See by tkb417(m): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2007
@gabrielgb and Ritchboi
Iniesta and Fabregas are almost on the same level now.
Fabregas's game is up now and Iniesta is a marvel to watch anytime
Re: Create The Best Team In The World And Let's See by ritchboy(m): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2007
fabregas and iniesta are NOT on the same level now.
Re: Create The Best Team In The World And Let's See by dayokanu(m): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2007
@ TKB, who would mark in your midfield?

Mine
Cech
Zambrotta Nesta Carvalho Lahm

Pirlo Essien

Messi Kaka

Drogba Totti

When I unleash this team, Somebody gat to die !!!!!!

If its based on form then Ronaldinho shouldn't be there.

Subs. Luca Toni, Gerrrard, Buffon, Fabregas, C.Ronaldo, Canavaro.
Re: Create The Best Team In The World And Let's See by tkb417(m): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2007
@Dayo
i don forget. now Gerrard is on the line up and Dinho is on the bench. Toni has repleced Klose for me.
They will commit murder on the field grin grin grin grin
Re: Create The Best Team In The World And Let's See by folahann(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2007
If it's based on form then fabregas and KAKA should be in every team
Re: Create The Best Team In The World And Let's See by gabrielgb: 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2007
the problem with you guys is that you dont get to watch the calcio. every week you get to see fabregas play that is why you think he is better. Iniester is better than him and he is not on the same level with Pirlo. I mean that guy is awesome. he is so cool with great technique, he has this blind accurate and pricise pass that is out of this world. watch the super cup against sevilla see him at his best. he was the best italian in the world cup.

TKB i think dayo is right ronaldinho is not in form right now.

(1) (Reply)

We Should Start Rebuilding - Rodolfo Zapata / Who The Hell Is This Netherland's Arjen Robben? The Man Has Wrecked Brazil! / Goals Will Come, Says Mikel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.