Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Get An Elegant Facebook Business Page - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Get An Elegant Facebook Business Page (977 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get An Elegant Facebook Business Page by viewspro: 8:34am On Feb 10, 2012
Our[b] Facebook Business/Fan Page[/b] is a service that allows businesses or individuals showcase custom brand pages on the world’s biggest social network – Facebook. This service is truly meant to become your ultimate tool in promoting your business on Facebook.

The main goal of this service is to help Facebook page owners to make a great first impression for their business and better convert page visitors into page likes.

Our Elegant Facebook Business/Fan Page serivce make use of a custom Facebook tab popularly known as the welcome tab.

Visit our Facebook Page and like it @ http://www.facebook.com/viewsprofessionals

Contacts:
Views Professionals
Email: sales@viewspro.com
Tel: 08184838260
Mobile Chat: Whatsapp @08184838260 and 2go @08184838260

Re: Get An Elegant Facebook Business Page by digidragonfly: 12:02am On Feb 11, 2012
you fb custom page doesnt work, ?

Check out one we did for a clothing company, we develop and design custom Facebook pages for a broad range of clients

http://www.facebook.com/Mchezoworld

you can see more at

www.itcompaniesnigeria.com

Regards

Sandeep
Re: Get An Elegant Facebook Business Page by clubmoney: 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2012
pls tell me where can i do fan page for free send it to libertyonlinesolutions@gmail.com
Re: Get An Elegant Facebook Business Page by viewspro: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2012
@digidragonfly I believe this is negative advertisement, how exactly do you mean that " your facebook page doesn't work"?

You do not try to discredit other businesses to make yours visible.

I checked out the page you mentioned, and all saw was picture nothing else? ours have informative content, and this content is pull from our website dynamically.

Please desist from trying to put others down (with false claims) while trying to rise your business, it's no good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those that liked our page, thank you very much
Re: Get An Elegant Facebook Business Page by digidragonfly: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2012
Doesn't work in the sense that I went onto the page and there was nothing there I checked on 2 diff browsers.

As for the link I posted and 'just an image' it's fan gated content. You see the image and hit the like page only then do you see the exclusive content it's designed to give Facebook fans exclusivity
Re: Get An Elegant Facebook Business Page by viewspro: 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2012
@digidragonfly, really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what browser are you using? b'cos I have check with three different browser (Firefox, chrome and IE) and it's OK.
Infact, no one else has complain of the same.
Re: Get An Elegant Facebook Business Page by whizkid10(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] What will it cost me to get a buz/fan page ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

Trudigits: 52% Discount On All Webhosting, Reseller And VPS Plans. Limited Offer / Need Someone To Design And Build A Training Company Website For Me / February 2018 Wordpress/joomla Web Design Training Plus Awoof Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.