Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,348 members, 7,822,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

2007 Post Direct Entry Registration For Uniben Has Started - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2007 Post Direct Entry Registration For Uniben Has Started (707 Views)

Pume Cutoff Mark For Uniben Medicine And Surgery / Pume Cutoff Mark For Uniben Medicine And Surgery / Jamb Direct Entry Registration On Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2007 Post Direct Entry Registration For Uniben Has Started by imhomoh(m): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2007
[center]Post Direct Entry Registration for UNIBEN[/center]
Post Direct Entry Registration for UNIBEN has started, you can start now. Application submission deadline is at Midnight on Saturday, 3rd November 2007. No application will be treated after the deadline.

The website for the registration is this: http://uniben.waeup.org/apply_admission/pde

Wish you all good Luck.

From
Oshoke Imhomoh
Re: 2007 Post Direct Entry Registration For Uniben Has Started by imhomoh(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2007
Well you can get Scratch Card from any Bank in Benin City, i think that is the best place to purchase the card.

I don't think you can get it in any other state, cos that was how it was done during the Post UME Registration.
Re: 2007 Post Direct Entry Registration For Uniben Has Started by 1luv1: 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2007
Hi,

Could you please let me know the cost of the scratch card for the direct entry screening excercise. Is there any information as regard the date of the screening? Please revert.

1 luv
Chris
Re: 2007 Post Direct Entry Registration For Uniben Has Started by talk2nesco(m): 2:48am On Oct 25, 2007
Thank u for the information, but help us to check for the cost of the card and the date for the exam. Please can u help and bye the card for me for i am in
Enugu rigth now and can not be to Benin before then. PLs if you can help, contact me on 08036295690.

(1) (Reply)

Project Topic / Coop Masters Degree;a 2-in-1 Offer For Full Time Work & Study In The Us / Yabatech 2007/2008 Academic Session - Hnd Fulltime Computer Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.