Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

Funny Things For Money! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Things For Money! (3280 Views)

Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money / 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. / Funny Things Normlly Seen When People Get DRUNK At Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Things For Money! by RoyalRoy(m): 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2012
Imagine what men can go through just to have some coins in the pocket. Am not talking of CRAZIEST thing you did for money o. Before some people wl come and start show casing their robbery skills. Mine first. I attempted to sell my brother's bed and mattrass to an Aboki for money. The aboki no give me correct price. What's yours? Holla.
Re: Funny Things For Money! by Onyeasi(m): 7:11am On Feb 11, 2012
@op
See wetin poverty don do you. Kpele
Re: Funny Things For Money! by doggyall: 7:13am On Feb 11, 2012
I tried to sell this your posting to Seun, but he only offer me $1.
Re: Funny Things For Money! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:47am On Feb 12, 2012
Here is another one: a man went to his son's house to get some money. He lied that the community needed his contribution for their borehole project. The guy drops 10k. He then took 7k and returned 3k to the son. All i need was just 7k to buy beer for a month.
Re: Funny Things For Money! by ucever(m): 10:37am On Feb 12, 2012
Needed to solve some financial issues, pack all my books I used in pry n secondary sch to a fairly used book seller, he ask me 2give him time, he gave me N150 for like 80 books, lol, I just collect my books and return home
Re: Funny Things For Money! by RoyalRoy(m): 12:54am On Feb 13, 2012
@ucever,man na wa o. All those books for just 150naira? The man no try. I have actually sold my dad's extra tyre to a vulcaniser before for just 600 box.
Re: Funny Things For Money! by ndoh20: 9:15am On Feb 13, 2012
Imagine this crazy experience.A guy needed to go submit his cv on the island and had no money. He saw an aboki that buys old newspaper and he packed out all the papers he could find and sold it to him. When eventually he had enough money to cover his transport fare, he realised that he had sold the paper that had the address of where he was going .

1 Like

Re: Funny Things For Money! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:33am On Mar 11, 2012
ndoh20: Imagine this crazy experience.A guy needed to go submit his cv on the island and had no money. He saw an aboki that buys old newspaper and he packed out all the papers he could find and sold it to him. When eventually he had enough money to cover his transport fare, he realised that he had sold the paper that had the address of where he was going .
Obviously the guy don enter one chance. Lmao.
Re: Funny Things For Money! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:37am On Mar 11, 2012
I had a friend, who needed money badly. He went to their backyard, plucked sme paw-paw, took it to the nearest market and sold them. On his way back home,he couldnt find all the money.
Re: Funny Things For Money! by Agybabe(f): 8:34am On Mar 11, 2012
Money money money. Na wa o
Re: Funny Things For Money! by dani1luv: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2012
hehehehehe,
Re: Funny Things For Money! by ekeroyal(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2012
6. ndoh20:
Imagine this crazy experience.A guy needed to go submit his cv on the island and had no money. He saw an aboki that buys old newspaper and he packed out all the papers he could find and sold it to him. When eventually he had enough money to cover his transport fare, he realised that he had sold the paper that had the address of where he was going .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Things For Money! by RoyalRoy(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2012
Just met a man who told me he needed some money, i told him i had no change. He looked at me and hissed. He then said, am sorry for you. I am an angel sent from God to test you. If u love yourself and want extra blessings this week, u better put your hand in your pockets and give me money. Hahahahaha, i looked at the "angel" and laughed. Naija, all for money.

(1) (Reply)

When Your Dad Hears It's Young John The Wicked Producer (picture) / Revamp Of D Spoil Bodi Small Edition Series 1 - I Am Back. / Photo: Is This Kid Smart, Funny Or Creative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.