Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,230 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Wyclef Jean And 2face To Perform In Dc - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wyclef Jean And 2face To Perform In Dc (1176 Views)

Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! / Wyclef Jean Considers Running For President Of Haiti / Tha Suspect - I No Send You Remix Ft. Wyclef Jean & Naija All Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wyclef Jean And 2face To Perform In Dc by Beazy1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2006
[center]its official, its over

AMPLIFYD ENTERTAINMENT
PRESENTS

WASHINGTON DC MEMORIAL DAY
NAIJA CARNIVAL

featuring performances by
WYCLEF JEAN
2FACE IDIBIA
BANKY
AMPLIFYD CREW

and comedian
MICHAEL BLACKSON
more artists to be included
MAY 27th 2006
more information coming soon

ITS OVER

www.amplifydcrew.com
www.amplifydentertainment.com coming soon
www.2faceinDC.com coming soon

sponsors, vendors, and event promoters, videographers, and anyone interested in being a part of this event
bodepedro@gmail.com[/center]
Re: Wyclef Jean And 2face To Perform In Dc by Free(f): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2006
haha michael blackson gon be there cheesy cheesy
Re: Wyclef Jean And 2face To Perform In Dc by AfricanQueen(f): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2006
O thank u thank u for posting that grin I hope they perform Proud 2 be african I luv that song grin
Re: Wyclef Jean And 2face To Perform In Dc by dready(f): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2008
was this real or wat ?
Re: Wyclef Jean And 2face To Perform In Dc by eleshin(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2008
@ poster,
i'm sure you are alright and i'm not sure this is not a typographic error:MAY 27th 2006,may be in ur own world this is 2006.
Re: Wyclef Jean And 2face To Perform In Dc by lalaboi(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2008
no one needs to study rocket science to know that this was a long long tym ago!

if not for mrs ITK dready!! this thread would be lying undisturbed (dead)
Re: Wyclef Jean And 2face To Perform In Dc by dready(f): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2008
this thread is old though, but i just asked a question, @lalaboi , your mama and your papa na be i too know, idiot, u need beating oo, better beating.

(1) (Reply)

The Hottest Naija Singers? / Can Someone Help Me On Song Ayemi Ju Ti Tele Lo By Xproject / Mode 9 Ft. Toni Blackman & Sage Hasson - Things Fall Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.