Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Travelling With A Newborn Baby - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling With A Newborn Baby (1028 Views)

Kindly Share Your Experience About Travelling With Airmaroc / I Need Suggestions On Travelling With An Expired Passport. / Travelling With Black Magic Charms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travelling With A Newborn Baby by spearlzz: 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2012
Hello everyone, am a Nigerian that resides in Turkey and wish to visit any schengen country with my newborn, what document do i need to submit at the embassy for the baby? He only has a birth certificate.
Re: Travelling With A Newborn Baby by WAVixen: 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2012
How old is 'new born'? At least 6 weeks is fine to travel,with the new passport you will have to get one for your child. The birth certificate is fine, just go to the embassy and I guess take the baby along and the necessary travel documents they require.
Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Ten Healthiest Cities In The World / The Bad State Of Papalanto-ilaro Road / Four Rev. Sisters Die In Ghastly Motto Acident Along Ikom-ogoja Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.