Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand (697 Views)

Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand / Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand / Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by mygirrl: 12:05am On Feb 11, 2012
we can only be saved through Jesus Christ the most High King. We need to repent and turn away from all form of sins, be it judging other people and men of God's faith, bad mouthing people bearing Grudges, blaspheming, unforgiveness, we need to Crucify our flesh. For with God all things are possible.

Jesus said seek ye first the Kingdom of God and everyother thing shall be added unto you be it peace, happiness, joy, rest, prosperity, glory of God, the anointing of God as well.

but the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering (patience), Kindness, Goodness, faithfulness, meekness, self-control;against such there is no law (GALATIANS 5:22-23)
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by modavi: 12:43am On Feb 11, 2012
nice1 wink
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Goshen360(m): 1:32am On Feb 11, 2012
God bless you for preaching the word (gospel of repentance).
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by FXKing2012(m): 10:47am On Feb 11, 2012
mygirrl:

we can only be saved through Jesus Christ the most High King. We need to repent and turn away from all form of sins, be it judging other people and men of God's faith, bad mouthing people bearing Grudges, blaspheming, unforgiveness, we need to Crucify our flesh. For with God all things are possible.

Jesus said seek ye first the Kingdom of God and everyother thing shall be added unto you be it peace, happiness, joy, rest, prosperity, glory of God, the anointing of God as well.

but the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering (patience), Kindness, Goodness, faithfulness, meekness, self-control;against such there is no law (GALATIANS 5:22-23)

Thank you very much, this is what I've been trying to tell the likes of @ iluminati, @PA1982, @Pastorkun, and all the other theists and non-Christians here on nairaland.
JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY!
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by mygirrl: 10:50am On Feb 11, 2012
Thank you I read nairaland religion's section almost everyday, and i feel very sad and atimes angry when i see the blasphemous words people use against God and men of God. Jesus Loves everyone of us and wants us all to repent. so please let us cleanse our hearts of all iniquity and follow the master Jesus.

Some people even resort to throwing insults and using terrible words just to make their points and I wonder if that is meant to make others convert to atheism or drive them away.

I'm very sure each and everyone of us will naturally be drawn to anybody that loves us and that is why we should seek Jesus daily because his love is eternal, everlasting and unconditional
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by FXKing2012(m): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2012
Problem I have wt Nairaland is that it is controlled bu atheist and that is why only anti-Christian and anti-church posts make front page. I pray they dont bring curses upon themselves.

(1) (Reply)

The King’s Meat And Wine / Supersticious Africans Guilty Of 'witchcraft' Murder / Was Jesus Christ Crucified On A Friday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.