Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Read My Message Well Befor You Reply And Remember Say Na One Times - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Read My Message Well Befor You Reply And Remember Say Na One Times (625 Views)

I No Be Gay O, But I Just Like Seun.. I Wish Say Na My Babe.. / She Snub Me Befor Now Dat She In Trouble, She Decide To Come Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read My Message Well Befor You Reply And Remember Say Na One Times by Danbua(m): 1:19am On Feb 11, 2012
cool? i need a sugue mummy who can re care for me,am in lagos ear is my phone number 2348064410695.
Re: Read My Message Well Befor You Reply And Remember Say Na One Times by freecocoa(f): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2012
Go learn how to read,write and use a computer first,hopefully you'd get a job and your life would be better,lazy azz gold digger.
Re: Read My Message Well Befor You Reply And Remember Say Na One Times by iyatrustee(f): 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2012
cldnt have said it better! kiss kiss
Re: Read My Message Well Befor You Reply And Remember Say Na One Times by Danbua(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2012
cool oh my dear @Freecocoa i wel re like to lean if yu can re teache me rite
Re: Read My Message Well Befor You Reply And Remember Say Na One Times by Danbua(m): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2012
I know that but she dnt av the rite to teache me that ok

(1) (Reply)

f / Port Harcourt Girl For A Serious Relationship / Hello Sweet Ladies !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.