Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,684 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Earn £££ Pounds Sterling: Become A Sapnet Solutions Agent (FREE) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Earn £££ Pounds Sterling: Become A Sapnet Solutions Agent (FREE) (1141 Views)

I Want To Change 400 Pounds! Who Can Giv Me Da Best Price / N200k | 1000 British Pounds| Or N5m Safe Investment For 60% Returns In 1yr / Hurray, I Have Won 552,000 Pounds Sterling! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn £££ Pounds Sterling: Become A Sapnet Solutions Agent (FREE) by SAPNET: 9:10am On Feb 11, 2012
Opportunities are available to individuals and businesses interested in becoming agents of SAPNET Solutions Limited (www.sapnetsolutions.co.uk) within Nigeria. This agency arrangement will only cover our transactions emanating from Nigeria and preference will be given to our customers with good records and any bureau de change.

We have a limit of ONLY 3 agents per state.

Please Note:
1. We will pay you a good commission from our charges. You can earn a substantial amount from this daily because it is computed in GBP pounds sterling and converted to Naira.
2. You will be expected to be of a good background and financial history. We may ask you for bank statements and a verifiable reference letter from your bank. In some cases, you may need to provide a guarantor.
3. You will be expected to have the ability to handle our funds/customers funds in trust
4. You will be expected to abide by our policies and procedures.
5. You MUST have access to the Internet via PC and possess a mobile phone preferably a Blackberry smart phone.
6. We will send our customers to you but you can solicit customers to increase your commission.

We will provide training related to our:
1. State of the art web based network system
2. Compliance and policies
3. AML programs
Interested? Click on the link below and fill the form.

http://sapnetsolutions.wufoo.com/forms/z7x4a9/
Re: Earn £££ Pounds Sterling: Become A Sapnet Solutions Agent (FREE) by SAPNET: 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2012
Re: Earn £££ Pounds Sterling: Become A Sapnet Solutions Agent (FREE) by silvernice(m): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2012
your website is not going through. Maybe you should drop a contact address and phone number
Re: Earn £££ Pounds Sterling: Become A Sapnet Solutions Agent (FREE) by SAPNET: 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2012
The website is up and running. Maybe you tried it during a routine maintenance earlier today. You may check it again. The link to the form is at the bottom of the first post.
Re: Earn £££ Pounds Sterling: Become A Sapnet Solutions Agent (FREE) by SAPNET: 5:52am On Feb 24, 2012
One week left for collecting applications.
Re: Earn £££ Pounds Sterling: Become A Sapnet Solutions Agent (FREE) by the121biz: 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2012
i submitted mine but i have not heard from you
Re: Earn £££ Pounds Sterling: Become A Sapnet Solutions Agent (FREE) by SAPNET: 7:18pm On Feb 24, 2012
No worries. Once we are done collecting next week, we'll respond. Thanks for the interest.
Re: Earn £££ Pounds Sterling: Become A Sapnet Solutions Agent (FREE) by SAPNET: 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2012
Collection of applications ends on 15th June 2012. We will contact selected applicants in a week's time

(1) (Reply)

Planet Of Bet Code / Original Brazilian;indian;peruvian&malaysian Hair For Sale / Piping Engineering Training with Tekniprep in Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.