Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Learn How To Build A Linda Ikeji Business Blog Empire - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn How To Build A Linda Ikeji Business Blog Empire (1447 Views)

Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... / Free Advert For Your Business, Blog, Website And Page / My New Online Job And Business Blog! Please Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Build A Linda Ikeji Business Blog Empire by amasha(f): 10:21am On Feb 11, 2012
Hi there,

Today I’ll be sharing on what you need to build a Business Blog Empire like Linda Ikeji’s. If I decide to go into full details, this post is going to be extremely long and we wouldn’t want to have you staring at the screen for a long time but what I’ll be sharing will be 6 tips you’ll need to take your Business Blog like Linda Ikeji.

Yes I know you have a few questions already

Who is Linda Ikeji
Why do I need to start Blogging about my Business
Etc.

We’ll take it one step at a time, hopefully after reading you’ll be more aware of how business blogging operates in the Online World.

This post is a prelude to the Business Blogging EBook Titled ‘Start Blogging about your Business Today by Titilayo Ama’ which provides a step-by-step guide on what Business Blogging is all about, the Benefits, Mistakes to avoid, Business Blogging Case Study, etc.

Don’t forget to like our Facebook Fan Page to know when the Business Blogging EBook will be launched. www.facebook.com/spreadmediang

Now let’s get started, who is Linda Ikeji??

Linda Ikeji: It is generally known that Linda Ikeji is an ex-model, an author, an entrepreneur and Nigeria’s most popular blogger. We’ll be focusing on the Blogging Aspect and how you can learn from her to create your Business Blog

Blogging Platform: Blogger

Blogging Niche: Entertainment (Celebrity Gossip, Fashion, Events, Inspiration, News, etc)

Start Year: 2006

Online Business Model: Advertising: Direct Advertising (People Pay her to place their adverts on her Blog), Google AdSense (Google pays her for placing Ads on her Blog, Business Reviews (Products/Services) (She reviews different Products and Services on her Blog)

Website Worth: According to Statscrop, www.lindaikeji,.com is worth $856,566 USD approx. that is a whooping 130million naira and its daily revenue is $165

Country Popularity: Internationally Known

Yes you saw that right $856,566 USD and you still think you shouldn’t start Blogging about your Business?? I’ll leave you to answer that.

Interesting Data if you’ll ask me but before you rush to create your Business Blog in a hurry, take a look at the Start Date-2006-(six years ago). Six whole years to get to that level, don’t lose hope even if you haven’t started blogging about your Business Blog, after reading this post you would have learnt a few things that would lead you in the right direction.

I’m sure you have an idea of what you’ll be learning today, so here we go. 6tips you need to learn from Linda Ikeji’s Business Blog Empire.

#1. PASSION: You’ve got to have Passion

You’ve got to have passion for whatever you’re doing to intend to do. Business Blogging isn’t your regular kind of Blogging, you’re either blogging about your Business or you’ve turned your Blogging to a Business and it’s passion that keeps you going. Remember: “One person with passion is better than forty people merely interested”.

What is your Business about? Dry-cleaning, Photography, Catering, Events Planning, Business Consulting, Fashion Designing, Broadcasting, Motivating people, Constructing, etc. Blog about it with PASSION.

Click Here to continue reading: http://www.spreadmediang.com/6-tips-needed-build-linda-ikeji-business-blog-empire/

Re: Learn How To Build A Linda Ikeji Business Blog Empire by passyjango(m): 1:13am On Feb 14, 2012
While I agree with you that passion is key to building a successful blog, I will disagree with using Linda as a model. Although she has the most popular blog in Nigeria, her blogging style will not work for most upcoming bloggers. She is more of a micro blogger posting very short posts. Her posts are interesting but they are still short.

It may be working for her because she is in the fashion, entertainment and gossip niche, but for most blogs it wont work. Her blogging style can only work for established business brands and celebrities. Upcoming bloggers need to pay attention to SEO and social media, which I do not believe Linda pays any attention to (especially SEO).

Most traffic to her blog has her name as part of the keyword. Which means that, if she were not known she would not be seeing as much traffic as she sees today. So upcoming bloggers need to pay attention to the keywords in their niche as most web surfers have no idea who they are yet, but they know what they are looking for. Target what they are looking for and they will find you and gradually you will build your own reputation.

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation Business Guide Start Today With as low as 11k. / Need Help HTML+CSS+XML / Blog Developing, Re-designing, SEO Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.